What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello im carlo from philippines im 34 yrs old... recently purchase an iphone4 and ipad... and still planning to go all apple in my gadgets... hope i will learn a lot of thing in utilizing my gadgets for work related and personal issue's... thanks and god bless!!! :)

Hello, everybody!!!

My intro:

•no iPhone, but iPod Touch 4G almost the same...
•Looking for new friends of the world of iPhones,iPads, Apple etc.
•And if course an interet in Technology!!! But not in love with it, I just like it haha.

Don't know what else to add, but any info needed. Just message me.
C U All Around. :D

Hello, everybody!!!

My intro:

•no iPhone, but iPod Touch 4G almost the same...
•Looking for new friends of the world of iPhones,iPads, Apple etc.
•And if course an interet in Technology!!! But not in love with it, I just like it haha.

Don't know what else to add, but any info needed. Just message me.
C U All Around. :D

Good intro:) what would make you love your iDevice then?

bab2010 said:
Good intro:) what would make you love your iDevice then?

Getting the new iOS 5!!! It would my ip4g better and cooler, but heh until the "Fall" I have to wait for it...

hello - got a new iphone4 gifted won't work need help to break it and unlock. used the redsnow, cydia is not helping unlock. Any one with brighter ideas? I have upgraded the os to 4.3.3 - Thanks looking for some real help

Last edited:
Hello everybody, right now I am an Android user and own the Thunderbolt. I thought this was going to be the best phone I have ever owned. WRONG!!!! I really hate it, the battery life is the worst, 4G switches to 3G then to 1X, it's all over the board. I really want to get th iPhone5 when it comes out but I am not sure I can afford it since I have 1 1/2 years left on my Thunderbolt.

hello administrator, i have found iphone4 a month ago, and for the whole month the owner doesn't claim for the phone, so i restored the phone with itunes,

i didn't steal the phone, but is it illegal? i put my wife's iphone sim into it and it works after the restore, so is it ok if i connect with some phone company?

coffee1977 said:
hello administrator, i have found iphone4 a month ago, and for the whole month the owner doesn't claim for the phone, so i restored the phone with itunes,

i didn't steal the phone, but is it illegal? i put my wife's iphone sim into it and it works after the restore, so is it ok if i connect with some phone company?

Have you tried taking the phone into the carrier or into the apple store. I for one cannot help due to that issue. Sorry

Unleashed said:
Welcome to the forum!

you made the right move upgrading from the 3gs! I had the original iphone and the 3g but skipped the 3gs due to the design being the same as the 3g, it kind of felt like i was buying the same phone again if i would of upgraded to the iphone 3gs from the 3g even though there was a good upgrade in features like the camera.

what Android devices did you have?

I had the Samsung Fascinate.

dbriani said:
I had the Samsung Fascinate.

I almost fell into that android trap again. I was seriously thinking about getting the fascinate before vZw got the iPhone.

Hi, my name is ridnet, i love iphone that's why i started making my search on how to contribute to iphone world and i finally come out with a big bang called iphone applications development where people build applications and games for iphone users and sell it in Apple store.

Thanks

xparacha said:
Hello Guys,

I have just signed up to actually follow the news and updates about iPhone 5.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! You'll find rumors and updates about the iPhone 5 here! Somebody will post it! Lol.

Hi, my name is ridnet, i love iphone that's why i started making my search on how to contribute to iphone world and i finally come out with a big bang called iphone applications development where people build applications and games for iphone users and sell it in Apple store.

Thanks

That's great. Looking forward for using your app in the near future:)

iCrank said:
I almost fell into that android trap again. I was seriously thinking about getting the fascinate before vZw got the iPhone.

I liked my Fascinate, but it wasn't as exciting as the iPhone 4 and the simplicity of use with all Apple products made coming back to the iPhone a no brainer for me. I have fallen back in love with the iPhone and I got a great deal on this white iPhone with 32GB. Who could blame me for coming back?