What's new

Newbie's first thread

dseltzer

Reaction score
Just starting a thread as suggested since I just joined here. As I put in my bio, I've been an Apple fan (read that: addict) since my first Apple product, an Apple ][ in 1978. I currently have an older Mac Pro, circa 1977, a third generation iPad and an iPhone 4S. Don't know how much time I'll spend here, but it looks like a great place to meet other Apple fans and to keep up on the iPhone, apps, solutions, etc.

Just starting a thread as suggested since I just joined here. As I put in my bio, I've been an Apple fan (read that: addict) since my first Apple product, an Apple ][ in 1978. I currently have an older Mac Pro, circa 1977, a third generation iPad and an iPhone 4S. Don't know how much time I'll spend here, but it looks like a great place to meet other Apple fans and to keep up on the iPhone, apps, solutions, etc.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! And I will carefully review the forum rules. I read them quickly the first time and most likely didn't get 'em all. I most certainly want to be within proper bounds on the forum.