What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Just bought a iPhone 4s 32Gb. I have had a iPod touch for years and loved it and decided I wanted to be able to use all those apps on my phone on a daily basis. So far its been great, can't put it down. I joined to find out more about the phone and its capabilities and am hoping to find out about some great apps. Glad I found a forum for the iPhone.

Hi,

Just came over to the other side (I was faithful to Blackberry for so long). I'm looking forward to getting to know you and learning from you all.

Heres to a long and happy relationship!

Angiegirl

Looking to buy the new iPhone4 and utilize it as much as possible and am hoping feedback

Mstone9942 said:
Hey everyone this is my first time subscribing to the site. Hopefully I can get some tips since I just jailbroke my iPhone4s for the first time...Thanks

What. Does jail broke mean

ctaylor said:
What. Does jail broke mean

It will give you access to the root of your device(read and right to internal hard drive) open up to 3rd partty apps and tweaks, hope that helps.

Hi all, My name is Tammy and I'm new to the site. I have an iphone 3GS that I'm having issues with so I'm here to hopefully get some help and help others in return if I can. Glad to be here, Thanks!

Hi all, My name is Tammy and I'm new to the site. I have an iphone 3GS that I'm having issues with so I'm here to hopefully get some help and help others in return if I can. Glad to be here, Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, and what a cracking pose 😝

iHolophyte

HI there,

I'm not new with iOS or iPhone!
But newbee at ipf.net
Never thought to take the app, but When i got my iP 4s i got the app 2.
Learnd allot already Nice forum ty guys!!

Roy from the netherlands

Sent from my iPhone 4s white 32gb