What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi all, My name is Tammy and I'm new to the site. I have an iphone 3GS that I'm having issues with so I'm here to hopefully get some help and help others in return if I can. Glad to be here, Thanks!

Welcome! What's wrong with your 3GS? Explain as best you can and I'm sure the minds here will reach a solution for you.

Hello everyone. Just recently converted from android to iPhone. Have to say I am loving it. Love the stability. I know that when I want to make a call I will be able to or search the internet i don't have to worry about my data dropping. It just seems so much more stable. Glad I made the jump.

hi, my name is pipit, and i bought the iphone 4s couple weeks ago. this afternoon the phone hung when i tried to connect it with wifi at my house, an then it went totally black blank screen and wont answer to any button. anyone ever experienced the same thing? can u help me please? thanks

Looking to get an iphone this year ...on samsung galaxy android right now with att ..looking to switch to verizon ....i have a verizon iphone for work and it seems to get reception everywhere i go..not so much with the droid....i hope to get alot of great input on this site :)

Looking to get an iphone this year ...on samsung galaxy android right now with att ..looking to switch to verizon ....i have a verizon iphone for work and it seems to get reception everywhere i go..not so much with the droid....i hope to get alot of great input on this site :)

you have come to the right place! you can see what kind of problems people are having and the pros and cons of having an iphone.

Hi,

I'm Donovan, from Spain. I use the 4S and looking forward to getting an iPad and mac laptop. I am very interested in creating game apps, so all advice is welcome!

John from Australia here, own a 4s and ipad2..... look forward to meet you guys!

Hi everybody,I'm from China.Nice to meet you.I'm using iphone 4s ,my imessage and facetime id is ....., welcome exchange our lives and cultures with each other.THX!

Last edited by a moderator: