What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello everbody just got the iphone 4s and want to learn tips and tricks

Hello, all. I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you for contributing to this highly informative forum! It's because of this site that I've already started to play.

Cheers,
Nucat

Hi everyone, my name is Emilia and I am a iOS app developer. Currently I'm using ipod touch and macbook pro :)

Hello everbody just got the iphone 4s and want to learn tips and tricks

welcome and enjoy the stay

I just registered here to find out a little more about this device i just purchased (iphone 4S) hopefully to learn and to share!!!

HI,

I was a happy IPHONE user until my phone stopped ringing I have been missing calls so I joined this group for some advice and help on what I can do as the phone is now out of warranty and I dont know what options I have with Apple itself as the issue started when I upgraded to IOS 5.

YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP ME.....

HI,I was a happy IPHONE user until my phone stopped ringing I have been missing calls so I joined this group for some advice and help on what I can do as the phone is now out of warranty and I dont know what options I have with Apple itself as the issue started when I upgraded to IOS 5.YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP ME.....
PM sent...

Hi,

I am a IPHONE user and love apple.. My device is part of my life now and all my work is dependant on communications..

so I look forward to some advise on this site on apps and what we can do to improve apple apps and services.

HI,

I was a happy IPHONE user until my phone stopped ringing I have been missing calls so I joined this group for some advice and help on what I can do as the phone is now out of warranty and I dont know what options I have with Apple itself as the issue started when I upgraded to IOS 5.

YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP ME.....

Hi,

I am a IPHONE user and love apple.. My device is part of my life now and all my work is dependant on communications..

so I look forward to some advise on this site on apps and what we can do to improve apple apps and services.

welcome guys

Hi, I am Catherine. I just upgraded my iPhone 4 to an iPhone 4s. Looking forward to getting to know Siri. I really get a lot out of my iPhone and I use it for business, so I think Siri will help with scheduling, etc. Thanks for all your sharing and help. It has been useful just to read many posts. My mophie pack just started acting up and I found your site when I was researching what might be wrong (found that it might be because of upgrading to OS 5.1 and some possible fixes, so that is great).

Hi, I am Catherine. I just upgraded my iPhone 4 to an iPhone 4s. Looking forward to getting to know Siri. I really get a lot out of my iPhone and I use it for business, so I think Siri will help with scheduling, etc. Thanks for all your sharing and help. It has been useful just to read many posts. My mophie pack just started acting up and I found your site when I was researching what might be wrong (found that it might be because of upgrading to OS 5.1 and some possible fixes, so that is great).
Welcome to the forum.

Hi, I have just joined the forum and i have an iPhone 4 white. Its so cool!......any1 find the white cooler than the black?

Hi, I have just joined the forum and i have an iPhone 4 white. Its so cool!......any1 find the white cooler than the black?
No way, the black is cooler than the white always :) welcome to the forum.

Hello, I have been loving my iphone4 and thinking about moving to the 4s. Glad to find this forum!

welcome guys.. white is "cooler" simply because it doesnt attract heat like the black one. so in theory the white one is cooler but the black one is hotter

hope people get that

salve sono nuova...ho un iphone 4s..pero' devo ancora risolvere qualche problemino cn la connessione ho fatto un abbonamento con la wind all inclusive ma nn mi si connette e poi essendo che l'ho da poco vorrei consigliata qualche bella app generale da scaricare....grazie