What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

salve sono nuova...ho un iphone 4s..pero' devo ancora risolvere qualche problemino cn la connessione ho fatto un abbonamento con la wind all inclusive ma nn mi si connette e poi essendo che l'ho da poco vorrei consigliata qualche bella app generale da scaricare....grazie

welcome come from US

hello,my name is darlene....i had the iphone4 32 gb getting ready to sell it cause i got the new 4s.. used to use droid but since i went to the iphone, i dont want to go back to a droid again.....just want to say hi to everyone .........HI...gonna look around the forum and try to get some smarts in me ..hope to take to some of yous soon.... bye for now

Hello People! I just registered here to find out a little more about this device i just purchased (iphone 4s) hopefully to learn and to share!!!PS, I like photos by iPhone

Hi, im dan, im an appleholic.....had the iphone 4, now the 4s, have an ipad 2, gf has the "new" ipad....why cant they just call it a 3 already? sorry off topic....

i support about 500 devices at the law firm i work at as a computer geek...

see you all around soon

Hello People! I just registered here to find out a little more about this device i just purchased (iphone 4s) hopefully to learn and to share!!!PS, I like photos by iPhone

Hi, im dan, im an appleholic.....had the iphone 4, now the 4s, have an ipad 2, gf has the "new" ipad....why cant they just call it a 3 already? sorry off topic....

i support about 500 devices at the law firm i work at as a computer geek...

see you all around soon

welcome

Hi im Marcus.. newbie here.. i got 4s, and ipad2. looking forward to learning more about this devices..

Hi Guys...I just started having problem with my few months old Iphone 4 and thus landed at this forum seeking help from yu guys. Hope yu foolks can help me out. Thanks :)

Hi Guys...I just started having problem with my few months old Iphone 4 and thus landed at this forum seeking help from yu guys. Hope yu foolks can help me out. Thanks :)

Glad you are here tapas...... search around and see if you can find your answer - if not, create a thread and we will all do our best to help ya! :)