Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi all,
I'm a newbie here. Just brought the iphone 4s and hope to use your knowledge
along the journey of discovery!!
ATB
Danny
 
Hi Everyone:

New to the forum but not to building things (:

I'm working at a startup in CA building a cool SDK and algorithm that adds shopping features to any app!

Would love to connect with other developers in the area!

-Matt +Best Decision Team
 
New to the forum, i have an iphone 4 and an ipad2 with hopes to purchase apple TV soon. Hope to learn and share what i've studied and purchased and hope that i can give everyone my 2 cent!
 
Hello, all. I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you for contributing to this highly informative forum! It's because of this site that I've already started to play.

Cheers,
Nucat
 

Latest posts

Back
Top