R RdnckDad New Member Feb 18, 2012 #964 julka24h said: Yes if your charging the iPhone atematekly shows the time Click to expand... What can I use to show the clock while charging? I have been looking through the settings on the phone trying to find that feature.
julka24h said: Yes if your charging the iPhone atematekly shows the time Click to expand... What can I use to show the clock while charging? I have been looking through the settings on the phone trying to find that feature.
S SageGreen22 New Member Feb 19, 2012 #966 Hello Folks, new here. I am on my 3rd iPhone, had the 3g and 3gs and now the 4g. Looks like a great site!
Hello Folks, new here. I am on my 3rd iPhone, had the 3g and 3gs and now the 4g. Looks like a great site!
ioo7 New Member Feb 19, 2012 #968 Hello new user here, first iPhone 4 Jbrkn and loving it. Happy whatever everybody
M Mstone9942 New Member Feb 22, 2012 #970 Hey everyone this is my first time subscribing to the site. Hopefully I can get some tips since I just jailbroke my iPhone4s for the first time...Thanks
Hey everyone this is my first time subscribing to the site. Hopefully I can get some tips since I just jailbroke my iPhone4s for the first time...Thanks
E encyclope New Member Feb 23, 2012 #973 hello, i'm new...using 4s..just download fifa 2012 using itunes but failed to install...can someone help me
hello, i'm new...using 4s..just download fifa 2012 using itunes but failed to install...can someone help me
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Feb 23, 2012 #974 encyclope said: hello, i'm new...using 4s..just download fifa 2012 using itunes but failed to install...can someone help me Click to expand... could be that you dont have enough space left on your device.
encyclope said: hello, i'm new...using 4s..just download fifa 2012 using itunes but failed to install...can someone help me Click to expand... could be that you dont have enough space left on your device.
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon