What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hey yall. New to the iPhone. Have been a loyal Blackberry user for years and decided to give this a try because I wanted something that had more toys for it. I do believe the phrase there's an app for that now too. Speaking of which, if you have any suggestions for cool or fun apps. Don't hesitate to pass them along. There are some things I would like to know. Can you set up the alarm/clock to show the time while charging? My BB had a bedside mode which done this. I know there are alarm apps that will, but I want it to go on automatically when it's plugged in. Anyway, great to be here and looking forward to chatting with yall.

welcome.

is your phone jailbroken ?

Hello I'm new to the site too . I've had my 4s a couple months I have been thinking about jailbraking is it worth it ?

Hello world! I'm new to this forum and looking forward using it! I'm interested in iOS game development. Hope to learn a lot

I'm sorta a newbie too!!
Name is nancy !!
I wish I got the iPhone long ago lol I love liove it :)

lovrenco said:
Hello world! I'm new to this forum and looking forward using it! I'm interested in iOS game development. Hope to learn a lot

I'm also interested in developing iOS games but my weak point is drawing nice cartoon characters on computer. I can program objective c and have developed a few iOS apps but I can't draw well on computer. I can draw on paper : ) any idea what software is more straightforward for drawing cartoon characters ??? I heard of a Japanese drawing tool called Pixar but it seems lacking of English documentations : (

iPhone 4s user here -- hoping to learning and share on this forum

Good day, everyone!

It's nice to be a part of this forum. :)

Last edited:
iPhone 4s user here -- hoping to learning and share on this forum

Good day, everyone!

If you are looking for good iPhone application websites, do not hesitate on sending me a message. I will be more than willing to suggest a number of websites that you will find helpful.

If a phone is jail token. Can you still use the regular apps from the app store?

welcome and yes you can use normal apps on a JB iphone

Ok. I jailbroke the phone. Installed a theme from cydia. But cant get it activated. How do I get it to show the theme?