What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Can anyone tell me how to unlock iPhone 4 blocked Sweden can use in Romania?

if it is blocked by a provider in sweden then the block is only in sweden and it will work in Romania.. unless its locked to a carrier you mean? in that case you need to be on baseband 01.59 or not be on ios 5 to use gevey sim

Hi everyone,

I'm Chris, a blogger of TechChee.com and a user of both iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S and has recently jumped on developing mobile apps for both iOS and Android. I've developed a few apps for iOS - one of them is TechChee for iPhone for my blog :) I'd like to explore more here and meet some iPhone enthusiasts

Hi new user here...i plan to develop iphone apps....love to learb from developers and would be users alike....

i wanna ask.
is there possible to unlock iphone 4 with ios 4.3.3 and 04.11.08 modem firmware? at&t carrier
Please teach me step by step :)
cz i'm new to this thing/
thx

Thanks great would love to share and learn from you guys as well : )

Hi new user here...i plan to develop iphone apps....love to learb from developers and would be users alike....

i wanna ask.
is there possible to unlock iphone 4 with ios 4.3.3 and 04.11.08 modem firmware? at&t carrier
Please teach me step by step :)
cz i'm new to this thing/
thx

welcome
use the search button and get your answer

Hi...every one...I am glad I've just registered with this forum....I hope i can make a lot of friends.

I've used the iPhone 3g, 3gs, 4 and now the 4s. I'm new to the forum and am looking forward to all the information I can get about my new 4s!!

I'm a newb and ready to talk recording audio and video. I've already started and am elated with the results.
I am neanderpaul the live looping artist.

Hey yall. New to the iPhone. Have been a loyal Blackberry user for years and decided to give this a try because I wanted something that had more toys for it. I do believe the phrase there's an app for that now too. Speaking of which, if you have any suggestions for cool or fun apps. Don't hesitate to pass them along. There are some things I would like to know. Can you set up the alarm/clock to show the time while charging? My BB had a bedside mode which done this. I know there are alarm apps that will, but I want it to go on automatically when it's plugged in. Anyway, great to be here and looking forward to chatting with yall.