What's new

The OFFICIAL Jailbreak Updates Thread

^^ can you be a little more specific on the 3gs upgrade such as: where to get the file, what version, How-to's, jailbreak and unlock again?

as for the 4.1 that i have, it is official. Can I unlock it later when someone releases the unlock app, fixes, what not?

thanks

^^ can you be a little more specific on the 3gs upgrade such as: where to get the file, what version, How-to's, jailbreak and unlock again?

as for the 4.1 that i have, it is official. Can I unlock it later when someone releases the unlock app, fixes, what not?

thanks

greenpois0n - Mmmm...pois0n or limera1n or go to iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials and download pwnage tool..

you cant unlock but you will be able to once a tool is released so you can jailbreak and use it as an ipod touch for now using gp or lime or pwnage tool

I have an IPhone 4 current version 4.0 modem firmware 1.59.00

Now my itune shows a possible update to 4.2 version

Now if I update my device , can anyone give me a working link to unlock my Iphone then.

also they usually sell free tools that dont work with firmware that the scammer promises it does

yay. another article. ive been reading these ""it's coming" links everyday for 2 months.
next link i want to see an actual working windows untethered JB.