What's new

The OFFICIAL Jailbreak Updates Thread

Sorry for being annoying but im on limeta1n beta 4 if i want to insstal limera1n rc1b lets say what do i have to do do i restore or to i jailbreak on top?

Well i just dnt like bein in beta but onli problems im havin is cydia error codes apart frm tht nuttin

I'm on the third beta of Lima and had 0 problems so far. I havent had a jailbreak that everything is working correctly in awhile! I'm on my second day......:)

only thing with limera1n is the new icons on themes dont work will it work with greenp0isen????

Here is mine. They seem to work fine....

43f9e5a4.jpg

Here is mine. They seem to work fine....

43f9e5a4.jpg

what is that theme called because if i ever download a new them the icons always stay the same??

also i think im in the beta should i restore then jailbreak to limera1n again?

yes ive tried installing them from cydia and through ssh and when i click on winterboard and click the theme and respring i usually get the backgrounds but the icons all stay the same

yes ive tried installing them from cydia and through ssh and when i click on winterboard and click the theme and respring i usually get the backgrounds but the icons all stay the same

yep, same here...i selected several of the choices in winterboard but everything remains the same when i rebooted.

Hey guys im new here, and i need to know how to identify a tethered jailbreak..im really afraid of my iphone been like this =/

Hi guys,

This looks like a good place to start.

I have a 3gs firmware 3.0 jailbroken and unlocked.
How do I upgrade to 4.1 without losing baseband, jailbroken, and unlocked?

I also have 4g with 4.1 already installed by itune. I'm guessing the baseband is updated. Can I still jailbreak and unlock? or it's a dead-end? I found the instructions at iclarified.com but they forewarn that 4g needs to upgrade to 4.1 using TU first. Well I'm already on 4.1 and found out about all of this jailbreak and unlock. Is that a good web btw?

Thanks,
Newb

Last edited:

yep, same here...i selected several of the choices in winterboard but everything remains the same when i rebooted.

try turning on the summerboard under winterboard settings.....did wonders for me....most themes work for me now

Hi guys,

This looks like a good place to start.

I have a 3gs firmware 3.0 jailbroken and unlocked.
How do I upgrade to 4.1 without losing baseband, jailbroken, and unlocked?

I also have 4g with 4.1 already installed by itune. I'm guessing the baseband is updated. Can I still jailbreak and unlock? or it's a dead-end? I found the instructions at iclarified.com but they forewarn that 4g needs to upgrade to 4.1 using TU first. Well I'm already on 4.1 and found out about all of this jailbreak and unlock. Is that a good web btw?

Thanks,
Newb

use pwnage tool to stop the bb upgrade

if its on official 4.1 you can jailbreak but not unlock