What's new

The OFFICIAL Jailbreak Updates Thread

question, i JB today... works fine. but i have a problem with Cydia. it opens up, i can search and stuff, but cydia button loads up as "504 server timeout"

Yh same here everything works nut cydia says tomeout even thought everything works normal, it just happend now :(

I had plans of updating and doing the jailbreak tonight then Comcast says no you didn't pay your bill! Maybe tomorrow.

question, i JB today... works fine. but i have a problem with Cydia. it opens up, i can search and stuff, but cydia button loads up as "504 server timeout"

bump... anyone else have this problem? maybe a fix? or just wait?

is this fake?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqOnM4k6TqE[/ame]

Worked for my iPad 3.2! Very happy since that device was dying for multi-tasking!

Now to mentally prepare for the iPhone 3Gs. It's currently running 3.1.2, with an old bootrom, already jailbroken with blackra1n. I can't be without that phone for more than a few hours, and I really need the jailbreak for MyWi. So it will be tense doing the 4.1 upgrade and then the jailbreak and then reloading everything.

Anyone done an iPhone with those specs with limera1n yet?

Last edited:
Zachkirio I would say that is a fake, I wouldnt touch it. GreenPois0n has been delayed.

when will they release an unlock for 02.10.04 baseband? im losing hope =(

Important question: Where is the good forum to follow the jailbreak story. This one is lame...

Important question: Where is the good forum to follow the jailbreak story. This one is lame...

not sure what you mean? but dev team blog and their twitter has updates directly from them Dev-Team Blog and if you say this forum is lame then try Hackint0sh - Latest hacks for iPhone, OSX and AppleTV though there is not much activity there, but they do have a irc chan where musclenerd and other dev team members hang out you can find the server on that forum.

This thread was started to be the main place for Jailbreak questions and updates.... as there are still people making independant threads about all over the Forum I will no longer be updating this thread...

You cant say I didnt try to help....

Question: if I ever need to restore my iPhone to 4.1 so apple can take a look at it for servicing, how do I save my paid apps in Cydia?

This thread was started to be the main place for Jailbreak questions and updates.... as there are still people making independant threads about all over the Forum I will no longer be updating this thread...

You cant say I didnt try to help....

some people just dont know how to use the search or take a few seconds to look and see this topic is right up there. dont let them put you off updating this thread :) it happens in every forum ppl just ask the same Q's 100 times because they are in too much of a rush to read or search threads

-===== edit =-------

Question: if I ever need to restore my iPhone to 4.1 so apple can take a look at it for servicing, how do I save my paid apps in Cydia?

this is why i never jailbreak any more, you cant save them, you just have to re install it all