What's new

The OFFICIAL Jailbreak Updates Thread

This thread has been great.

Can you make one for the unlock aswell?

This thread has been great.

Can you make one for the unlock aswell?

I think im going to make a Jailbreak Megathread with how too's and best apps etc... just hard finding the time

Hi I have got an iPhone 4 on baseband 2.10.4 will I still be able to jailbreak with with greenpois0n on Sunday???

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!
they also mentioned that it'll be a surprise whether it is tethered or not!
as for the new unlock i hope someone can give me any useful info concerning the new baseband and everything :(

hope that great news puts a smile on ur faces :))

If it's a surprise whether it is tethered or not, then it's not. Why would you make show-stopping bad news a surprise?!

A tethered break for an iPhone is not worth anything.

Who wants to be out on vacation away from their computer and need to reboot your phone on the first day and as a result have a brick to carry around for the rest of your vacation? Or miss out on important business calls/messages until you can get back to your computer at the end of the day?

In other words, dev-team, don't bother releasing it if it's tethered.

well it depends, if you wana take the "all or none" road then yeah probably you shouldn't any do any jailbreak! And yet we are not sure whether it is tethered or not, but hey it's the only option you got, and you have nothing to lose at the end, instead of paying money for nonsense apps go buy yourself a charging kit for your car and you should be fine.... it's a matter of demand and why you need the jailbreak in the first place. I need it to be unlocked so i'm JB it no matter what....

Wow, that made no sense at all.

What does all or none have to do with an untethered jailbreak??? That's what I have today. If the phone needs a reboot, I don't have to go back to my computer to restart it.

So, I do have something to lose in the end! It's called an untethered jailbreak.

What they heck do I do with a charging kit for the car? I have one. How does that help a tethered jailbreak??? And what in the name of sweet jesus are you talking about spending money on nonsense apps???

Wow.

What does all or none have to do with an untethered jailbreak??? That's what I have today. If the phone needs a reboot, I don't have to go back to my computer to restart it.

So, I do have something to lose in the end! It's called an untethered jailbreak.

What they heck do I do with a charging kit for the car? I have one. How does that help a tethered jailbreak??? And what in the name of sweet jesus are you talking about spending money on nonsense apps???

Wow.

why don't you read the first post of the thread and chill buddy. Your arguing about a moot point. Smoke a j or something and calm down.

I'm so excited! Finally my iPhone 4 will be free. I can't wait to try out all this new stuff.

Updated 1st Post with the News about Limera1n

Wow.

Well as you have all the answers yourself why even bother to comment?

Just keep on "Troll'in"

Hi I have got an iPhone 4 on baseband 2.10.4 will I still be able to jailbreak with with greenpois0n on Sunday???

yes i have got the same basband will i be able to jailbreak it?

You'll be able to jailbreak it, but you won't be able to use it as a phone until someone hacks that particular baseband.

I'm in the same boat so I'm keeping a weather eye on the horizon for news of any unlock.

YARRR!

You'll be able to jailbreak it, but you won't be able to use it as a phone until someone hacks that particular baseband.

I'm in the same boat so I'm keeping a weather eye on the horizon for news of any unlock.

YARRR!

Kinda confused here. So since I have 4.1 and my modem firmware is 2.10.04 I will be able to jailbreak but I won't be able to make calls, receive calls on my phone? Sorry, am I reading this correctly?

YARRR!

Kinda confused here. So since I have 4.1 and my modem firmware is 2.10.04 I will be able to jailbreak but I won't be able to make calls, receive calls on my phone? Sorry, am I reading this correctly?

all depends on if you need a unlock or not ie: using a tmobile sim in a at&t phone or voda sim in a 02 phone.

Great, I'm fine then. Rogers sim with Rogers iPhone 4

Thanks