What's new

The official I've pre-ordered my iPhone 4S Thread!

liturgized said:
Preordered mine this am. Went w a white one this time to make me feel like i also got new hardware. Ha. Im really really looking forward to his. Im not the least bit upset w it being 4S rather than 5. I dont let the rumor mill shape me like that!

Sadly, i think if apple wouldve made a new form factor and less upgrades, many folk would be ecstatic. This actually is a big upgrade. AND, i dot want a bigger phone...

I pre-ordered the iphone 4S this afternoon, but in Uk :D No contract

Was able to pre-order with Verizon, BIG RED, @ 2:01 AM this morn, being in the central time zone. Hate to pass on but really was done in less than 10 mins. Received confirmation order #, then email about an hour and a half later. Coming from the dark side of the Droid platform. First time iPhone buyer / user.[/QUOTE

Just thought all was well, originally was given a ship date of Oct. 14; last review on order status pushed back to Oct. 21...anyone else's ship date change?

I'm in!

I ordered mine at 3pm CST today - shortly afterward received the email from ATT confirming receipt of the pre-order. Shortly after that, another confirming processing of the order complete and the phone would be shipped Oct 14.

I was surprised at how smoothly it all went - took less than 5 minutes with no trouble on the ATT website. FWIW, I ordered the 32G flavour - in black.

Now its just a week away - after 2+ years on my first iPhone, a 3G.

Ordered my 4S tonight at nine through Apple.com for Sprint....and the confirmation date for delivery is October 14th. Signature required, thank god...lol.

There hav been 200000 pre-order in just after 12 hours of it's prebooking through AT&T it's the best

My first iPhone....ordered. 64GB, I want to take advantage of that lens videos / pictures.
Now looking for screen protector / cases right away.
Next find toys to attach....

konikub said:
Hey...I lived in Derlay Beach for 10 years, on North Swinton Ave, just off Atlantic Ave....and was the Pastry Chef at the Sundy House :) I miss Delray!

From NJ. Love it here. I'll send you pix.

I ordered mine black 64g from 3 mobile in uk about lunchtime yesterday, says delivery is 14th but I'm a bit sceptical seems too easy so half expecting a out of stock email to come, last time I got up early and bought at the little orange shop in shop at hmv and got the only one they had.really looking forward to it and iOS 5 .treated myself to a new case for it.

plan on ordering 2 4s with att family plan for me and my girl.

what type of cases are you guys going to be getting? i am going to get the otterbox commuter series because i have had that brand on all my iphones. and if it breaks in a year it will replaceable. comes with a screen protector as well but dont know if it has the back protector.

what other items do you guys plan on getting for the 4s ?