What's new

The official I've pre-ordered my iPhone 4S Thread!

eastex

Reaction score
Ordered two Verizon 4s iPhones yesterday for the wife and I. Longtime BB users so may take a while to fully embrace the I-World.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

kingnba6

Reaction score
Ordered two Verizon 4s iPhones yesterday for the wife and I. Longtime BB users so may take a while to fully embrace the I-World.

i switched over from bb like when the 2g came out. ever since ive been hooked. ive tried some droids too but just like the simple ios

eastex

Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
i switched over from bb like when the 2g came out. ever since ive been hooked. ive tried some droids too but just like the simple ios

Yeah, my wife tried a Droid for nearly a month and just really did not like it at all

TheObject

Reaction score
Ordered two 32gb, one white, one black online from VZW at about 3:30am 10/7. As of today my new shipping date is 10/21.

idave23

Reaction score
Two AT&t 64s here, one black, one white from BB. Said they'd be here on the 14th.

Mech63s

Reaction score
I ordered mine on Friday at around 4:00pm through the premiere site. A white 16gb should be on it's way some time! I currently have a 3GS. Should be quite the upgrade? I thought long and hard about doing this. I received the email after I upgraded and it still says pending. What's up with pending? Anyone else have this status? I don't think it saud anything about shipping 14-21 days until I got this email.

Mech63s

Reaction score
Woooohoooo my status is now: Peocessing! Looks like I may get it on time after all.

Mech63s

Reaction score
Oh by the way I ordered the white version. Almost thinking I should have gotten the 32gb, but I never use more than like 5gb any how. How long did your status stay on processing?

schoff0310

Reaction score
I bought the 16g at 4:45 a.m. Then changed my mind and waited 1 hr on hold to order the 32. At 9:00a.m. I cancelled the 16 ordered the 32. My debit card was charged for the 2 phones. The first order # shows as cancelled the second one shows as processing and on backorder. I got 3 email confirmations on the first order only. What a mess!

kozal01

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered mine today at the Verizon store here. Took about 5 minutes!

Mech63s

Reaction score
Well it's still " processing" I haven't been billed for it yet, nothin charged to the card yet... So here I wait

Mech63s

Reaction score
Now I'm ineligible for an upgrade so its further along. Can anyone answer this question: do you keep the same number when you upgrade on-line???

Most reactions

Latest posts