What's new

The official I've pre-ordered my iPhone 4S Thread!

Ordered two Verizon 4s iPhones yesterday for the wife and I. Longtime BB users so may take a while to fully embrace the I-World.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Ordered two Verizon 4s iPhones yesterday for the wife and I. Longtime BB users so may take a while to fully embrace the I-World.

i switched over from bb like when the 2g came out. ever since ive been hooked. ive tried some droids too but just like the simple ios

kingnba6 said:
i switched over from bb like when the 2g came out. ever since ive been hooked. ive tried some droids too but just like the simple ios

Yeah, my wife tried a Droid for nearly a month and just really did not like it at all

Ordered two 32gb, one white, one black online from VZW at about 3:30am 10/7. As of today my new shipping date is 10/21.

Two AT&t 64s here, one black, one white from BB. Said they'd be here on the 14th.

I ordered mine on Friday at around 4:00pm through the premiere site. A white 16gb should be on it's way some time! I currently have a 3GS. Should be quite the upgrade? I thought long and hard about doing this. I received the email after I upgraded and it still says pending. What's up with pending? Anyone else have this status? I don't think it saud anything about shipping 14-21 days until I got this email.

Woooohoooo my status is now: Peocessing! Looks like I may get it on time after all.

Oh by the way I ordered the white version. Almost thinking I should have gotten the 32gb, but I never use more than like 5gb any how. How long did your status stay on processing?

I bought the 16g at 4:45 a.m. Then changed my mind and waited 1 hr on hold to order the 32. At 9:00a.m. I cancelled the 16 ordered the 32. My debit card was charged for the 2 phones. The first order # shows as cancelled the second one shows as processing and on backorder. I got 3 email confirmations on the first order only. What a mess!

Just pre-ordered mine today at the Verizon store here. Took about 5 minutes!

Well it's still " processing" I haven't been billed for it yet, nothin charged to the card yet... So here I wait

Now I'm ineligible for an upgrade so its further along. Can anyone answer this question: do you keep the same number when you upgrade on-line???