What's new

The official "I've pre-ordered my iPhone 5" thread!

What iPhone5 order did you order?

• iPhone 5 16GB

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • iPhone 5 32GB

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • iPhone 5 64GB

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Black & Slate

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • White & Silver

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Yeah to each their own.. paying yearly vs paying a one off fee and having the space there, the one advantage i like is having a backup in the cloud and being able to restore to that backup so easily. But its the same with buying the phone and most people get it on contract and pay monthly but i just buy the phone at full price unlocked from apple rather then paying it monthly.. The price difference between the 16 and 64GB is less then 200 here and even though its much more then the 25 or so you pay yearly there are advantages and disadvantages to both ways and maybe one day ill try it that way paying yearly as well as it saving me a bit of cash.

ios 6 is today and just two more days until the iphone 5 gets here :D I got my nano sim activated and being used on my iphone 4

Yep 64gb white trying to decide on case should I go Otto box or what !

Original shipping date of the 21st has been pushed to October 5th :(

Original shipping date of the 21st has been pushed to October 5th :(

Sorry to hear that, but unless you ordered in the first hour with Apple or few hours with a vendor that's what is going to happen to a lot of people. I got up at 3:00 am on 9/14 and placed my preorder with Verizon.

I have preordered a black 32 GB iPhone 5. Unfortunately still waiting for shipment :-(
In the meantime I can think about how to protect my new iPhone effectively.

Found a quite cool overview of stylish iPhone 5 sleeves

Cheers,
Brian