What's new

The official I've pre-ordered my iPhone 4S Thread!

Pre ordered a 32GB White iP4s at 3:04 this morning.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I ordered my black 16gig 4s at 3:04 this morning. The AT&T website was having some problems so a quick switch over to order directly from apple did the trick. Can't wait to get my hands on it in a week.

Chalk me up on the list because mine has been ordered!!!

I thought I'd be daring and wait till I got up this morning to order mine. At 6am I went onto the Verizon site, and in nothing flat I ordered my 64g black iPhone 4s, I'm one happy camper.

First time iPhone buyer. I have an iPod touch so I bought my 16gb iP4S In white at 3:50am!!! Omg soooo exhausted from it!!! Can't wait to have my iPhone delivered right to my door!!!!

I just ordered 2 of them today, one for me and the other for my wife. She will be new to the Iphone game. The last time she had one was the very first Iphone but she only had it 30 days before she got rid of it due to she couldnt text with her nails but she is willing to try again.

Got mine this morning from the ATT website. Tried Apple and got close a few times before timeout. Called and just received a prerecorded message that pretty much said to try again later. Finally got it through the ATT site around 4:45am EST about 2 hrs after I started the quest! Strangely, I did hop on the Verizon site to see if they were showing available for preorder, and they were already taking orders at about 2:45am EST/ 11:45pm PST!!!! WHAT!? I didn't want the Verizon version for several reasons, but mostly because I have verizon now and the coverage is spotty in my area, where ATT users brag of fast speeds constantly even without a "4G" network. After having sent he results from the iPhone Press Conference, the thing is faster on ATT networks anyway!
O guess I'll just have to play tiddlywinks until next Friday...:(

Order placed 0730 with Verizon. Very smooth. They said the conformation would take 2 hours but it came in 1 minute. Maybe not as many orders as expected?

Order placed 0730 with Verizon. Very smooth. They said the conformation would take 2 hours but it came in 1 minute. Maybe not as many orders as expected?

I was order 4777 and I ordered from the Verizon site right at 3:01am. Are they really waiting until next week to ship? Or is it like the Iphone 4 pre order where they shipped the same day.

Just ordered mine today, literally 2 hours on the phone.. I had to add a new line in order to get it but I will have it when they ship!

Was able to pre-order with Verizon, BIG RED, @ 2:01 AM this morn, being in the central time zone. Hate to pass on but really was done in less than 10 mins. Received confirmation order #, then email about an hour and a half later. Coming from the dark side of the Droid platform. First time iPhone buyer / user.

After lunch I walked into the Verizon store and they had my Black 32GB 4S on order about 5 minutes later. Would have been faster but there was a small glitch in one of the screens we had to sign off on.

Had my boss order it. Didn't take me anytime. After 10 years with Verizon I'm switching to Sprint!

Ordered mine from Verizon by phone late this morning. 32GB black. I was going to do it online last night at about 12:30, but my wife and I had some questions about the family plan, so we decided to wait until today to call.

Good thing, too! Saved us some money! We don't use many voice minutes, and they had a lower minute shared plan that wasn't available online. I think it was something like 500 shared minutes for $59 or something like that. Sorry I don't remember for sure. My wife talked to the guy about the plan and handed off to me for details specific to the phone.