What's new

The official "I've ordered a iPhone 5C" thread

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you placed a pre-order for the iPhone 5C? Let us know!

I ordered mine this morning. I was thinking if springing for the 5s, but I decided to go the 5C from a 4s. I'm still getting an upgrade, and (IMO) a better looking device.
I had initially planned to wait it out with my 4S until a larger device was offered, but for $199 (32GB) I went ahead and pulled the trigger.
I'm waiting to see what the new iPads will bring to the table too.

Post your photos everyone when you get your new phones.

hi I ordered a blue 5c should get it Friday 20th hope its good got to be much better than my 4 which I am downloading ios7 at the mo

Well despite the shortage of phones your hearing about I did get an email from AT&T today saying My wife's phone shipped from Texas with a tracking number. It will be here tomorrow morning. I will get pics up when I get home tomorrow.

I just hope I have the same luck getting My 5S.

delivery time for the 5C is 24 hours and I will probably order the red for my sister in laws daughter.. she loved the colours of the 5C, did not care about its specs or understand the difference and is happy to go with a 32 GB

We didn't order one, but did pick up a green 5C for the wife on the 20th when they were available. She stepped up from the 4 (lost her 4S, but that's another story) so she should be impressed with it's speed and capabilities especially now with iOS7.

Ordered the pink iphone 5C for my sister in laws daughter.. shes a happy bunny now shes going to get the 5C before her friends in Cyprus

Getting mine tomorrow, well not mine as I wont even be opening it but it will be nice to see what the C is like.

Arrived today and I am at work for another 5 hours... even though I wont be keeping it or opening it lol

I didn't order one, but I went to a local store and traded in my iPhone 4S for an iPhone 5C. I was really surprised that I could trade it in.

I didn't really care what color I got, because I intended to get a protective case for it. So I have a white iPhone and a purple Titanium case. I had a Titanium case for my 4S, and I'm sure that's what saved it from getting smashed multiple times, with no thanks to my butterfingers.