What's new

Pre-Order & Order iPhone 4/4s w/ monthly discount

LillyPie

Reaction score
This is pretty neat. I followed a link on reddit which brought me to a student discount website. They have an offer where you can pre-order or order the iphone 4 or 4s from any provider's website or the apple site and you will be eligible for a monthly discount off your cell bill. Sprint says 23%, Verizon and AT&T 10%. I pre-order mine through Apple and sent them my order information for verizon. Now I'll have to wait and see if the discount shows up on my bill. 10% isn't much, but better than no discount :eek:) . Here's the deal ... iphone student discount

When i click the link it redirects to the att website. the URL has this part on it partner=LinkShare&siteId=YCxr64dg1hc-7os1aBUuZ6JkcBNtnc46sA which means that link is doing something. However after selecting a phone and logging in and stuff it disappears. Wondering if it still has any effect...

Last edited:
It's prob just an affiliate link so that's normal.

How much of a discount can you get if you are a new sprint customer getting the 4S? Doesn't say anything on the link

Pumkin, it says 15 to 23% on the site, but looking at the threads on their forum it looks like pretty much everyone ended up with 23% discount

I gave them a call and they said that I could get a 23 % discount as long as you purchase the device on their site. I bought a 16gb from Sprint and emailed all my info now waiting to hear back. Phone will be shipped within 2 weeks. nothing to lose I guess

I got a confirmation that my discount was applied and that it would show on my account in 1-2 billing cycles, yay