What's new

Show Your Home Screens

Thanks, JMills! But is it true what I've read that WinterBoard and DreamBoard don't play nicely together? I'm deeply invested in WinterBoard themes and don't want to rock that world too hard.

I guess I've never tried using them in unison, but I assume that Dreamboard would override any Winteboard theme you had installed.

Dreamboard will overwrite but the theme you have enabled in Winterboard will be the base of the phone like Safari, Phone, etc. Just the Sb will be different.

Ya, that's what I figured, the springboard will take on whatever theme you have set in Dreamboard, but messages, safari, phone, calculator, etc will be themed by Winteboard. Thanks for clarifying!

Dreamboard will overwrite but the theme you have enabled in Winterboard will be the base of the phone like Safari, Phone, etc. Just the Sb will be different.
If I uncheck everything in WinterBoard then will all of DreamBoard's settings take over everywhere else (Safari, etc.)?

d682665c.jpg

$photo.jpg

You ain't lying G-Weezy!!

Proper credit to all those involved: Zfrost, Durben, Suby, Metaserp and my personal favorite themer Dacal!

Nice. My man Metserph hooked that Lockscreen up. I have his other ones just like that but with different backgrounds. Naive Weather Animated lockscreen. Now you might have to find a Springboard version.

Here's mines at the moments. I switch so much it's hard for myself to keep up.

NW.png
NW2.png
NW1.png

Last edited:
Okay final mod of the theme LOL!! A mix of Bluemetal's theme: Equix (icons), ExistenZ (PerpageHTML+wallpaper), Ian Nicoll's UniaW 5.0 (weather widget).

iphone41.png
iphone4.png
iphone42.png

OK...i'm getting a used 4. What do I gotta do to steal this? hehehe
How does one go about using bits & pieces of themes (I assume that's what you did)?
Does one do it via PC then upload it to their phone?
How'd ya do it???? :)

Basically the main theme is enabled. I like to use PerPageHTML. So Page 1 will be Uniaw weather widget. Page 2 will be ExistenZ and so on. I take the PSD out of the theme and drag it in my desktop via SHH. I use Photoshop and lighten up the image in the bubbles or where the icons sit so I can see the wallpaper in the background. Trust me it takes awhile to get everything right. It's all trial and error until you like it. A lot of Bluemetals theme he likes to use PerPageHTML. So it was easier to tweak.

Yes all editing the images is on the PC. I would take the image and reduce the opacity down to 70% to see through. Then save a copy on the desktop. Transfer that file to the right folders in ifile. Respring and it should take change.

Like I mentioned before. I missed it. I had to update my phone and lost that set up. So now I'm a different theme. Like you see above your post.

Last edited:
Basically the main theme is enabled. I like to use PerPageHTML. So Page 1 will be Uniaw weather widget. Page 2 will be ExistenZ and so on. I take the PSD out of the theme and drag it in my desktop via SHH. I use Photoshop and lighten up the image in the bubbles or where the icons sit so I can see the wallpaper in the background. Trust me it takes awhile to get everything right. It's all trial and error until you like it. A lot of Bluemetals theme he likes to use PerPageHTML. So it was easier to tweak.

Yes all editing the images is on the PC. I would take the image and reduce the opacity down to 70% to see through. Then save a copy on the desktop. Transfer that file to the right folders in ifile. Respring and it should take change.

Like I mentioned before. I missed it. I had to update my phone and lost that set up. So now I'm a different theme. Like you see above your post.

Uhhhh......ok?
Perhaps you can just recommend a theme that looks darn near that good "out of the box"?