What's new

Show Your Home Screens

Installing a theme on a iPhone is simple. If you download it from Cydia all you have to do is open Winterboard and select the theme you want and respring. If you download it on your computer you have to transfer it to your theme folder and then select it in Winterboard.

@G-Weezy,
I see that in order to use Equix, one must have the following:

1.) Gridlock (paid) to freely place the icons on screen
2.) Infinidock (paid) or similar to place six springjumps at the dock
3.) Springjumps (free) for switchable tabs
4.) Iconoclasm (paid) for the icon layout.
5.) PerPageHTML (free) for having different backgrounds and widgets on each page

Are these programs installed on the phone?
Does one need all this just for the icons that you stated you used in your hybrid theme?
You stated you used "PerpageHTML+wallpaper"...did you mean PerpageHTML AND wallpaper or PerpageHTML+? The reason I ask is that there is a PerpageHTML that I read is still a work in process.
Heck, why don't you just redo that theme & offer it for sale? Heck, that's one theme i'd gladly purchase!!

I downloaded & installed EPHD, however I can't seem to figure out how to get this particular page. Any idea?
If one purchases a theme & doesn't like it, can they remove it via Cydia & still have the ability to re-download later without having to purchase it again or is there a better way?
Thanks for all the help!

Last edited:
Those programs are found in Cydia. They are Tweaks available through Cydia. Just search for them. You need them to be able to use the theme. It usually needed on intricate themes that look good.

Yes you can buy a theme or any app in Cydia. You are using your google account and Paypal to purchase. You can delete and re-download later. It'll just say "Package purchased" install etc.

If I ever made it again or if I can even come up with a theme I would not sell it my friend. It'll be free to use. Also I could not sell those themes anyways. They are all purchased themes that I have purchased and it would be insulting to the original developer.

What I can do is guide you along the way. Step by step. It is very time consuming and have patience.

Do you have iFile? If not get that and all the required tweaks for the theme. I'm using PerPageHTML+. The plus version allows me to use multiple widgets perpage. It's a paid tweak.

That screenshot is SBsettings. Those are themed to Elite style. Have you gone to Modmyi and check out the thread? Did you donate for the Beta? The new version is called Elite Pro HD 2012. If you didn't get that one then it won't look as clean as the new version.

Last edited:
I finally got that SBSettings thing working. I didn't realize I had to swipe the notification bar to get it going.
I downloaded all the programs for UniAW (is that a theme or a lockscreen?) & had to figure out which to delete as I had a bunch of arrows on my screen.
Yes, I donated to get the EPHD, although I really like your hybrid better...sorry to keep telling you that.
I guess when I said i'd purchase yours, I meant that i'd pay you for your time & trouble to redo it. I meant no disrespect to the authors of the various themes.
I'm a little dumb & not really good with photoshop. Don't know if I could do it or not.
I appreciate your help.

No problem.
Odd that you're about 6 hours north of me. Hehehe.
I'm on the other end of Chicago...about an hour from Paducah KY.

Seen somebody post this on here and i love it. Can any of you experienced themers maybe tell me where i can find this :) really want it
d5cde918-7255-fab3.jpg

Here is my home screen. It's simple, but works for me. I kinda wish Apple would provide an option to use the same status bar that is used in the Settings so we don't have to edit a wallpaper to get the gradient status bar. I've uploaded some templates if anyone else wants to do this. The gradient behind the page dots is also part of the wallpaper.

Attachments

• $20120515-home.jpg
    $20120515-home.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 329