What's new

Show Your Home Screens

Here's my home screen at the moment.

[Moderator edit: Removed picture showing illegal piracy app. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Sorry about that. I changed it. Thanks.

85545e21.jpg

Last edited:
@ G-Weezy...<br>
To tide me over for now, i've downloaded UniAW &amp; Existenz.<br>
Is there a trick to setting them up? I guess I really don't understand how the UniAW widget works.<br>
There's several UniAW versions...I got the "Per Page All-In-One" GPS version.<br>
There's a "home" icon is the lower left. How does one "program" this so that if one is on, say, "page" 4, one can easily go back to the home page?<br>
I like the icons on the original UniAW here. Can I find them somewhere & use them, then use the icons from Existenz on the other screens?
Where did you find the shelves to set your icons on? Is that found in Existen?

Last edited:
@ G-Weezy...<br>
To tide me over for now, i've downloaded UniAW &amp; Existenz.<br>
Is there a trick to setting them up? I guess I really don't understand how the UniAW widget works.<br>
There's several UniAW versions...I got the "Per Page All-In-One" GPS version.<br>
There's a "home" icon is the lower left. How does one "program" this so that if one is on, say, "page" 4, one can easily go back to the home page?<br>
I like the icons on the original UniAW here. Can I find them somewhere & use them, then use the icons from Existenz on the other screens?
Where did you find the shelves to set your icons on? Is that found in Existen?

You are using the springjump version. You have to download Springjumps from Cydia. I would use a different version, I don't personally use Springjumps. Yes it is to jump through the pages quickly.

To enable, open PerpagHTML app, select Page 1 and enable what widget yuou want to use. And so on to page 3, etc....

For the them enable Existenz. The bubbles are in the Perpage. So Page 1/Uniaw, Page2/Existenz page1, Page2/Existenz page 2. and so on...

OK. I have the UniAW lockscreen, but I also wanted the home screen that I linked to.
I like the icons he used for that, but don't know how to get them & don't know which program to use to set it up like that.
I tried renaming the icons that I found in one of the three UniAW programs that I downloaded, but don't know what to do from there. I do know that they don't show up as a Springjump icon.

OK...I found the icons.
I copied them to "var/stash/applications" like the PDF says, but I still see the arrow keys and still no icons when I go into SpringJumps/Jump Icons...just arrows there as well.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.