What's new

Show Your Home Screens

Is this available for the 3GS, if so what is it called?

im not sure if there is a SD version but the lockscreen is called "Wordclock Widget" its free in cydia. Then the home screen theme is a mashup of about 4 different paid themes that i picked the parts i liked out of each and made my own which i cannot share since they are all paid themes.

the rounded icons are from a theme called "Unique HD" and then the status bar icons are from "Dark Dollow".... i think both of these have HD and SD versions but im not 100% sure.

Last edited:
G-WEEZY,Need some help.Just got Elite Pro HD 2012. How do you get all the cool Icons and new badges I see here and on MODMYI? I have many themes but they all seem to lack something I want.Thats why I went to EP HD PRO 2012 Only a noob to EP. LOL If you have to SHSH them how do you get them direct to your phone?While I am at it can can you just change a single icon?Since last night i started to use Ifunbox and was able to input a new badge.But still looking for help on the icon thing......

Thanks, HIP5

Last edited:
Hip5,

Give me a pic of what you want and I can make the icons for you.

To change the icons you have go into ifile. Var/stash/themes/xxx. Depending on which one you use. I use frameless style so I would go into that folder and in the bundles. That's where you find all the apps. Open one up as you should see icon.png or [email protected]. Those are the images you change when putting a new icon there. For loading screens they are called [email protected]. You insert the new images there as well. Pm me. I'll try to find the link and send it to you.

Here's a new GPS UNiaw. Big thanks to Ian and The_Durben.

Uniaw.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Switched from equix to Existenz.

$theme2.jpg$theme.jpg

seems to run faster than equix, we'll see how battery lasts with this one.

It's called "Apple Desk" for Dreamboard
Thanks, JMills! But is it true what I've read that WinterBoard and DreamBoard don't play nicely together? I'm deeply invested in WinterBoard themes and don't want to rock that world too hard.