What's new

Show Your Home Screens

View attachment 4316View attachment 4317

my combination of the carbon pro hd and hd wallpaper pics for backgrounds.

Man, I just went through all 31 pages of this wallpaper thread. There are some very cool themes in here. I'm partial to this one but I also liked the home made one of the apple falling into the water. I've had my phone for 4 days now and I can see I've got a lotta learning to do. $worship.gif

Last edited:
OK, I don't know how everybody is getting screen shots of their wallpaper but I'll figure it out soon enough. For now though I was able to get some pretty cool wallpapers to use.

Here's my lock screen
$Beatles_Paper.JPG

And here's my main background
$Stones_Paper.JPG

When I get home from work tonight and when my little boy grabs my phone to play Angry birds he'll love the new wallpapers!

This is what I am running at the moment, it will change in about 30 minutes lol. Really starting to get into the theming and changing things up. Some great weather widgets out there!!!

$photo.JPG

$photo1.JPG

OK, I don't know how everybody is getting screen shots of their wallpaper but I'll figure it out soon enough. For now though I was able to get some pretty cool wallpapers to use.

Here's my lock screen
View attachment 5892

View attachment 5893

When I get home from work tonight and when my little boy grabs my phone to play Angry birds he'll love the new wallpapers!

Screen shots are easy but tricky. Press the home and power key at the same time. It takes a little practice but you'll hear the shutter click when you get it right. Hope this is helpful.

Mike

Here's my lock screen
View attachment 5892

View attachment 5893

To do screen capture...
  1. Press and hold the menu button (the main button below the screen).
  2. While the menu button is held down, press the power/lock button (the switch on the top edge of the device).
Note: You can also hold the lock button and press the menu button, or try to press the two buttons simultaneously. Do whatever is easiest, but if you keep both buttons held down too long, you will get the power down confirmation.​

OK, I got the quick clicks! Thanks for the help.

Here's my lock screen
$John.jpg

And here's my wallpaper
$Keith.jpg

It's not the coolest wallpapers out there but it's better than having the stock crap!

I'm still trying to get used to this forum. It's very different from all the many Harley forums I belong too. Bare with me though, I'll get it!

Attachments

• $photo-1.jpg
    $photo-1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 335
  • $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 344
Man, I had a tough time getting those screen shots to post.

First of all I had to get the images off of the phone. I had to search through the forum to find out how to e-mail the photos to myself. I learned that as I'm viewing the mage, I can tap the screen and then e-mail it.

Once i open the images on my computer I downloaded them and then uploaded them to Photobucket. Once I tried to post the links here on the forum, they wouldn't post because they were .png images. Somehow the images had .png extensions. No matter what I did on my Mac pro, I could not turn them into .jpg's.

I hate to admit this but i had to go into the other room and open the files on my PC. I had to make screen shots of them and then bring them into Paint and convert them. Then I finally uploaded them correctly to Photobucket and posted them here.

As you can see I took the snapshots at 7:37 and finally got them posted at around 9:30.

What a pita!
$frusty.gif

I've only gone through the first 4 pages, but this rally caught my eye!
Updated. Made the weather animations go across the screen instead of staying in a box. Some help learning the dimensions and using iFile to manipulate the theme a bit.
Equix.

bd7e3186.jpg
07b9733e.jpg

...and just a few more pages in, this pops up. WOW!
Don't know how you combine all that, but i'd sure like to know!
Okay final mod of the theme LOL!! A mix of Bluemetal's theme: Equix (icons), ExistenZ (PerpageHTML+wallpaper), Ian Nicoll's UniaW 5.0 (weather widget).

iphone41.png
iphone4.png
iphone42.png

ebrahim_yusuf said:
Here's mine..

From my  iPhone 4S using iPF.net ☠

I need a little help though..
When I hit my folders, instead of slitting, it changes to my wallpaper.. How can I change this?

From my  iPhone 4S using iPF.net ☠