What's new

Show Your Home Screens

Lockscreen:

5654fdbc-ccdb-87c9.jpg

Garrett said:
Thanks some of my best work comes when I'm sick and Ive been wrapped up with a nasty cold for the last two weeks.

Geez... I hope you get well soon.

It's called spaceforecast LS 2.0

I found it googling images of lockscreens. Its spanish, with an ugly pink font so you have to edit quite a lot in ifile before it looks likes this.

I didn't like it the way it was, so I changed everything to dutch and changed the font, font color and wallpaper to my own taste. If you found it and need some help, let me know.

First Page:

Homescreen:

Lockscreen:

Last edited:
Nice theme G-Weezey! I am thinking about trying something new, and yours looks like a place I could get some ideas. But I am a little new (but learning) - would you be willing to tell me about your theme?

Take care,
Rob

It's in Beta right now. You have to donate to

Moderate: please refer to the rules. We can't promote the PayPal donation or emails.

It's called Elite Pro HD 2012. Once you donate you will get a email on how to add his repo in Cydia and all instructions. Over 2000 pages on this thread. Come and join the revolution. Lol.

So many options to use. Multiple lock screens to use, multiple perpage, GPS locksceens and weather widgets.

Thanks for the kind words. Here's a link.
Winterboard Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice theme G-Weezey! I am thinking about trying something new, and yours looks like a place I could get some ideas. But I am a little new (but learning) - would you be willing to tell me about your theme?

Take care,
Rob

G-Weezy is a MASTER at theming! He shared his knowledge with me. So I say

Thanks G-Weezy as well

Mike

Thanks for the kind words Mike. Some loading screens and icons I made. The only one I didn't make was the Angry Birds one. I had to use that one it looks amazing. But like I mentioned before, if you get this theme tell me what images and icons you want am I can make the for you.

Keep changing, this is my lockscreen now
5654fdbc-9332-10e6.jpg

For some reason springtomize stopped working, so the statusbar is a bit to crowded for my taste, but everytime i want to change somerhing my phone resprings in safe mode.

Last edited: