What's new

Share your iphone 5s delivery estimate!

OK, my turn to do the happy dance! Only thing is that the tracking hasn't updated yet, so I don't know what day it's coming. Mine shipped directly from China.

My tracking has updated & my 5S will be her on Wednesday. Can't wait! Wish it was coming today, but Wednesday isn't so bad.

Whoa you guys are fast!

I thought I was the first few (dozens) people that ordered online at apple store, rushed everything and even got my zipcode wrong, but fortunately it was auto fixed.

Yet it still says preparing for shipment. Guess another weekend is unavoidable :<

Ordered mine from the Verizon site the second it went live and it says will ship by Sept 24th. I ordered the Grey 64.

I ordered the same unit within two minutes of the site going live. I had the same message in reference to Sept 24th. I just got off the phone with VZW, and they are now saying it is on backorder! Did they not have any stock available for web sales. I can't believe they sold out in the first two minutes. Argh!

I ordered the same unit within two minutes of the site going live. I had the same message in reference to Sept 24th. I just got off the phone with VZW, and they are now saying it is on backorder! Did they not have any stock available for web sales. I can't believe they sold out in the first two minutes. Argh!

Mine actually shipped yesterday with delivery tomorrow. That's strange that they said yours is sold out! Did they give you an idea of when it will restock and ship?

Mine actually shipped yesterday with delivery tomorrow. That's strange that they said yours is sold out! Did they give you an idea of when it will restock and ship?

There are a number of things I don't understand about this situation...
How can you run out of inventory 4 minutes after the beginning of the order process?
Why absolutely no communications from VZW on the back order status whether by email or even checking their web page status? The only communication I received was the order confirmation. I have had to initiate all communications.
I spoke with the rep this morning again who told me the date has now been pushed back to Oct 7th.
While I realize there is heavy demand for the new iphone, the way VZW has handled it is very poor. The next time I will order directly from Apple, if there is a next time

Scheduled Delivery:Friday, 09/27/2013, By End of DayLast Location:Arrived - ZhengZhou, China, Wednesday, 09/25/2013

Whoa, 3days earlier than the earliest estimate, and only 2-3days from China to delivery, happy dance much!?

There are a number of things I don't understand about this situation...
How can you run out of inventory 4 minutes after the beginning of the order process?
Why absolutely no communications from VZW on the back order status whether by email or even checking their web page status? The only communication I received was the order confirmation. I have had to initiate all communications.
I spoke with the rep this morning again who told me the date has now been pushed back to Oct 7th.
While I realize there is heavy demand for the new iphone, the way VZW has handled it is very poor. The next time I will order directly from Apple, if there is a next time

I feel the same. I ordered mine on the 21st and I have an estimated ship date of 10/14. A friend went out of town to a Verizon store on 23rd and has his in hand. Makes no sense to do it like that. Should have had more stock for online orders.

I ordered my gold 32gb iphone5s last Friday,delivered yesterday
Nice

I ordered my gold 32gb iphone5s last Friday,delivered yesterday
Nice

I got my gold 16GB on Wednesday. The gold is so nice. Really classy looking. When I first heard there was gonna be a gold iphone I wasn't so sure. It's more of a champagne color. Really nice. I ordered a clear bumper & front & back screen protectors. I want to be able to show off the gold.

I got my gold 16GB on Wednesday. The gold is so nice. Really classy looking. When I first heard there was gonna be a gold iphone I wasn't so sure. It's more of a champagne color. Really nice. I ordered a clear bumper & front & back screen protectors. I want to be able to show off the gold.

Please share your carrier, when and where you ordered, and your original ship by date. Sorry for the requests, just trying to figure out how the orders are being distributed.

For anyone who ordered via VZW on line, be advised the web page for estimated delivery date is not accurate, and it is not being updated in most cases. Case in point, my order delivery date still shows 9/24, but is actually 10/7. For a more accurate delivery date, the only way is to contact VZW support.