What's new

Share your iPhone 5s photos here!

Apple event reminder free to use it, proudly taken with my iPhone 5S
IMG_0785.JPG

I'm the only one that can read my scribble normally:)

I tidied up a bit there

That's because your a teacher and can read children's handwriting :)

In primary school, that's easier than it might seem to others. Everything I can't read/identify precisely, is a mistake. My students are aware of that, and they're trying to write legibly. Also, I'm the one showing them how to write nicely. :)

Not very photographic but check it out, just taken delivery of my new heavy weight multi purpose
iPad or iPhone or Cigarette Packet stand.
It's super cool. Protection pads everywhere.
Holes for cables great [emoji106]
IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG
IMG_0803.JPG

And adjustable to my sitting or jogging on the spot position :)

Doing some last minute shopping, this place cracks me up.
IMG_1162.JPG

This great photo is were you park your trolleys it’s supposed to be 2 lanes. However the floor is so badly built that it slopes as you can see. I think in one row there is only 6 or 7 trolleys
IMG_1161.JPG

All it would take is for the metal separater to be somewhat longer, problem solved.

Maybe nobody’s reported it, l haven’t

Thinking about it, the person who has to take the trolleys down in the lift in the evening must know about it. Surely he can report it.
Might even get promoted

A Christmas Tree from 2017
IMG_1210.JPG

If only l could afford an iOS X the Photo would look oooh soooo much better l’begging for money [emoji846]

Evening all, funny start to the day looked out of my kitchen window to check the weather, saw a man getting ready to go for a walk. I thought l might know him. I live 3 floors up, he saw me and waved for me to come down l nodded my head NO we must have known each other from somewhere l guess.
After a good day looked out of the same window, this time to the right, the light was super
IMG_1403.JPG

this was my view. The Jugendherberge or Youth Hostel
had visitors, the schools send their children here from all over Germany.

I sent this to one of my sons in England he thought l was going crazy. But it worked. After cleaning my Sneakers l had to get the straps dry. Tumble dryer is too hot, so !!
IMG_1378.JPG

I'm not crazy, now l have to repair the curtain, really
B.B.