What's new

Share your iphone 5s delivery estimate!

Neubeehunhun

Reaction score
If you ordered the iphone 5s online, share your delivery estimate!

Ordered mine when the site was up and it says sept. 30th to oct. 2nd.

And it's amazing how quick the inventory is selling, just checked back and it now shows oct. with no date.

Dispatch 7-10 days and delivery expected several days after ... I'm in uk and very disappointed with apple ;(

Ordered a 5S at 00:04 BST 20 Sep, delivery 7 - 10 working days, 7th - 10th October. Apple site now showing delivery October!

Ordered mine on best buy in store pick up. Said it would be available for pick up today I hope!

I'm wondering if I should have waited in line. As I was driving home last night and back to work this morning I saw absolutely NO lines at AT&T, Verizon or TMobile? Do they not have any stock at all I'm confused?

Ordered the AT&T 5S from Apple as soon as the site went live. It says Available to ship: 1 - 3 business days Delivers: Sep 27 - Oct 1.[h=4][/h]

Ordered mine from the Verizon site the second it went live and it says will ship by Sept 24th. I ordered the Grey 64.

I order at 3:09AM at 09/20/13, it says estimate delivery oct 8 to October 11. But for me that's fine, when I order my iPhone 4S I went to Verizon store in the beginning of December 2011, they still didn't have in stock, I paid and when it arrived in store and come back to pick up about 10 days later.

I ordered mine today at 7.45am, set my alarm to wake up and the estimated delivery date is the 8th October 8-12 business days.. was so tempted to cancel and go to a local apple store to try my luck but im stuck at work until 8pm :( i think ill just wait it out

I'm wondering if I should have waited in line. As I was driving home last night and back to work this morning I saw absolutely NO lines at AT&T, Verizon or TMobile? Do they not have any stock at all I'm confused?

Same here - though the weather was pretty nasty... ended up picking one up at Best Buy because there were only a few people waiting outside with about 45 minutes until 8.

Well, I ordered mine from AT&T with a ship date of Oct 21-30th :-(

ordered mine from vzw at 2:00AM central, but took an hour to complete as website kept crashing, ship by date 10/14 (16 gig gold)

haven't ordered iPhones on launch day before, is the ship by date accurate or conservative? I also have a Galaxy Note 3 on pre-order with a ship date of 10/12, but credible rumor has it it shipping 9/30. just wondering if the same could be likely on the iPhone