What's new

Share your iphone 5s delivery estimate!

Ordered my iPhone 5s, gold, 32g on 9/20. Picked it up from UPS today! It's a beauty, and so fast, compared to my 4s!! I found a clear case too !!! Waiting on clear life proof case!! I like to keep my phones protected!! Ordered phone from AT&T .

I have Big Problem . My phone will arrive today . And in evening the guy who i ordered 5s gold is called to me and he said he mistakenly bought gold and space grey . So , I decided to take my money back and i don't want to wait further ... In Myanmar price of 32 gb Gold is same with 64 gb Space Grey .. So , I am not buying 32 gb . I will buy 64 gb Space Grey . ( same Price , gold is far more expensive in Our country ) . . I hope my decision is right for choosing 64 gb , not the 32gb Gold ..

Good Night ..

Aung

For the same price I think you made the right decision. Mine should be here on the 31st, UPS ready for pick up in China.

I'm so excited- ordered my gold 32gb iPhone 5s on Oct18 from apple- rev'd email notification - it's been shipped expected delivery Nov 5

If you check the UPS tracking number, it will say delivered by 11/1/2013 by the end of day. :) I ordered exactly the same day and same model. Original estimate is November 11 - 14. Apple is definitely picking up the supply pace.

Yep I noticed that - two weeks isn't that bad for the wait- the A T and T stores just aren't getting the stock in quick enough

My iPhone 5S is scheduled for delivery next Wednesday.

$image-3543650175.jpg