What's new

iPhone 6 photos

It's like he's in charge, with that cool attitude of his. Thanks for posting the photo.
He does look like that lol, He sits right in the middle of the walk way too so everyone has to go around him.

I just realised I put some photos in the iPhone plus thread by mistake (Blonde moment)
Here's one in the correct thread :)
image.jpg

We enjoyed them "over there" as well. :)

I didn't notice a difference between your photo and the ones taken with an iPhone 6+. ;)

The first photo was taken on the 9th and the second just now , Look how much it has grown in ten days.
IMG_0074.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG

That's quite a difference. Does it get much bigger?
I'm not really sure sci, I bought it a few years ago as a tiny thing in a pot and it didn't do very well so 2 or 3 years ago i planted it out and this year its really coming on, I'm guessing though going by the size of the leaves that its going to be a considerable size as years go on.

I'm not really sure sci, I bought it a few years ago as a tiny thing in a pot and it didn't do very well so 2 or 3 years ago i planted it out and this year its really coming on, I'm guessing though going by the size of the leaves that its going to be a considerable size as years go on.
You may have to look up to see the top.;)

Was at antiques fair today and saw these flowers on a shrub, I have no idea what they are but i think they're gorgeous.
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG