What's new

Share your iPhone 5s photos here!

Yes...today as a matter of fact [emoji106][emoji106][emoji4]
Did you ask when they're getting Apple a Watches for in store purchase?

There's no Apple Store anywhere near where I live so I've only been able to visit one while travelling. I've visited Apple stores in Vancouver B.C., Chicago, and two in London, England; Regent Street and Covent Garden.

Did you ask when they're getting Apple a Watches for in store purchase?

There's no Apple Store anywhere near where I live so I've only been able to visit one while travelling. I've visited Apple stores in Vancouver B.C., Chicago, and two in London, England; Regent Street and Covent Garden.

YES. Got the same answer as. "Not sure, Apple HQ doesn't tell us anything".....LOL, been hearing that since I first asked "when are you getting the Gold 5s's in" [emoji28]

YES. Got the same answer as. "Not sure, Apple HQ doesn't tell us anything".....LOL, been hearing that since I first asked "when are you getting the Gold 5s's in" [emoji28]
I assume that store level employees aren't allowed to give out that type of info until Apple has officially announced a date.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434866613.158066.jpg

My miniature Doberman Buddy hiding his face. [emoji16]

Hi team had to visit our main town on Friday and wow something new had been added.
Right by the hospital.
IMG_0759.JPG
IMG_0760.JPG
IMG_0761.JPG

A bike battery refill station, you buy the credits in the hospital.
Makes me think are there trying to drum up more business or what.
I know someone on here that is using one of these bikes her initials are , no l can't say it's a secret :)

Hi team had to visit our main town on Friday and wow something new had been added.
Right by the hospital.
View attachment 35878View attachment 35879View attachment 35880
A bike battery refill station, you buy the credits in the hospital.
Makes me think are there trying to drum up more business or what.
I know someone on here that is using one of these bikes her initials are , no l can't say it's a secret :)
I’m confused. The text on the charging station says it’s free, and to get the adapter, you have to go to a certain pharmacy.
Did you try it?

Yes but my Heart pacemaker adapter did not fit.

I thought you had to buy tokens for YOUR bike sorry