What's new

Share your iphone 5s delivery estimate!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!! I don't think I've ever been this glad to have been charged over $600 haha but I got what I wanted today, which was SOME status change...anything. Anyway, it now says "Preparing for shipment" and then I verified that it had been charged, so mine should ship today.

Now, let's take a look at what "today" means. I'm in Pacific Time, and China is still 15 hours AHEAD! This is a GOOD thing! So it's already Tuesday afternoon there now and if it ships "today", that means I can expect it as early as Wednesday. There was one time when Apple overnighted me a MacBook Pro w/ Retina display that literally turned out to be 1-day shipping. And that's directly from China, so because of the time difference and despite things like customs, etc., etc., technically, I could receive it tomorrow, but there are too many shipments for that to happen, even with Express shipping.

I know one thing, though: The Oct 7-10 time frame of my order expected to be delivered will in all likelihood happen around Oct. 2-3, i.e. THIS week! Yay! :)

Last edited:
so happy to have just received an email saying my phone has shipped when delivery estimate was the 8th 5 days early :D still 100 years after every one else but oh well, today after I shipped the iPhone 5C I received to cyprus lol

I ordered two from VZW, 16GB gold for my wife, 16GB space grey for myself, on 9/21 and was given estimated delivery dates of 11/4 and 10/14, respectively.

I contacted VZW support today and was told that those dates, although accurate in their system, are generally pessimistic; the worst case scenario. In other words, that I could (and should) expect actual delivery earlier than those estimated delivery dates. I guess we'll see.....

Received notification from VZW that my iphone will be arriving tomorrow October 3rd. That will be 4 days earlier than they originally said. I had ordered the 64gb space grey model on 9/20, 4 minutes after VZW allowed the order process to start. So it looks like, they are starting to catch up on some orders.

Shipping status from vzw just changed from "ship by 10/14" to "sent for processing". Should get a FedEx tracking number sometime in the next few hours.

My ship by date was 10/14. Got my tracking number and ship notice today.

I keep hearing others ship date getting moved up about a week recently. Could they be catching up?

Yay! Just got the email from Sprint stating my 5s gold 16GB is being shipped today!!! Exactly 3 weeks post order! Not GREAT turn around, but better than the 4-6 weeks time frame given... I'll take it :)

$image-1848699082.jpg

Nice man what color did you get maybe that is why took a bit longer?
Who is 'Nice Man'? If you want to refer to the post of a particular person, you can use the 'reply with quote' button on the lower right of each post. If you are asking me, its Space Grey.

Shipping status from vzw just changed from "ship by 10/14" to "sent for processing". Should get a FedEx tracking number sometime in the next few hours.

Just got FedEx tracking number!