What's new

Pros and cons of jailbreaking?

all downloads save in one place you are never asked where to save it. so you could just use openSSH and upload sms tones

Sorry for these q's that might be "are u serious" LOL but, what is SSH?? yes i don't know what that is..

Sorry for these q's that might be "are u serious" LOL but, what is SSH?? yes i don't know what that is..

basically the ability to browse your iphones files from your computer, root directory so you have access to everything on the iphone

Hmmmmmmmmm. not sure if i should be using that stuff. all i wanna do is transfer music to text tones. oh yeah now that i installed celest b/t why does my bluetooth icon stay on the status bar and in settings it just says unavailable?? i gotta learn, so i gotta ask questions right? mouth that dont talk, wont be fed

did you install 1.2.1 action menu.. and restart the phone after you install it and go into action menue settings and make sure its on

I sure did bro. but, you know what i took careof that b/t acting up. i just reintalled celest b/t and it's fine now.. Now is it hard to add those text tones Unleashed??