What's new

on the fence about making the switch..

jnt_ip; Yes, yes I do :) and I didn't mean for Overclocking 101 to become a freaking book! It took on a life I never expected. Of course it didn't help that I had even more questions than most of the users that posted in that the thread ;)

I still hang out in #cvpcs and play sounding board for Android OS questions. Of course they call me the local Apple Fanboi representative but they are very kind to me considering I switched teams :)

Very cool... yeah I'm still involved as well - a moderator over at tbforums right now, which fortunately doesn't require actually owning the device. :)

They have an On/Off toggle for repeating alerts. And it is fixed to two more alerts and then done.

I'd appreciate if someone would tell me how to set this.... I haven't had the luxury of repeating alerts since before my Blackberry I used for several years. I miss them and since I'm a busy Realtor I need them to remind this old brain of mine.

TIA,
Bob

LDHunter said:
I'd appreciate if someone would tell me how to set this.... I haven't had the luxury of repeating alerts since before my Blackberry I used for several years. I miss them and since I'm a busy Realtor I need them to remind this old brain of mine.

TIA,
Bob

This has always drove me nuts....all smart phones are lacking this.....atleast the iPhone has an alert that repeats a few times.

Be better if it was until dismissed though

I think I would really miss Google navigation and widgets the most.

Trying to get them to just send me an iPhone 4 instead of just replacing this pos thunderbolt for the 3rd time.

tc3 said:
I think I would really miss Google navigation and widgets the most.

Trying to get them to just send me an iPhone 4 instead of just replacing this pos thunderbolt for the 3rd time.

I think you can get a lot of the android apps to work on iPhone via Cydia. If you have jailbroken

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

One last question.....does Apple have an app store app on the iPhone? Like the android market?
Or do you actually have to physically connect you phone to itunes via your computer?

One last question.....does Apple have an app store app on the iPhone? Like the android market?
Or do you actually have to physically connect you phone to itunes via your computer?

Iphone has an app store inbuilt on it. Alternatively, you can use itunes on your computer to buy apps and sync them to your phone.

To be clear apps can be bought and downloaded over the air?

Thanks...I was unsure about that part.

Man iphone is just way better than droid plus ios5 will be coming soon and thats worth it!

man iphone is just way better than droid plus ios5 will be coming soon and thats worth it!

the beta is out and i downloaded it, its working pretty good, i miss my jail break :( the beta cost 7.00 or ebay for 4.00! The iphone kills the android plus if you jail break it wow!!!!

the beta is out and i downloaded it, its working pretty good, i miss my jail break :( the beta cost 7.00 or ebay for 4.00! The iphone kills the android plus if you jail break it wow!!!!

How is the beta? Stable or buggy?

its pretty stable, a little slow at times but works good!! the great thing is it will only get better and i cant wait!!! but worth the download and if your not jailbroken,lol!!

its pretty stable, a little slow at times but works good!! the great thing is it will only get better and i cant wait!!! but worth the download and if your not jailbroken,lol!!

I see, unfortunately I jailbreak and I don't want to lose it now. I will wait for the official release of the untether jailbreak of the ops 5. Thanks for the info, it makes feel good about the iOS.