What's new

Made the switch/loving it!!

angiekay

Reaction score
Hello all you smartphone junkies (yes one of my fav smartphone junkies is the creator/moderator of smartphonejunkie.com) Have been a droid user just like some of you, since Android first hit the shelves! Have always been Verizon, was Alltel before they bought them out! Anyhoo, I have several buds that have the Thunderbolt and bottom line, I do not want to have to carry a "battery booster" in my purse constantly and worry about battery drainage, and for a woman with smaller hands, it's a whopping phone for me to handle!

Coming from the first Incredible, I went through several weeks of researching and trying to decide before making the final decision. And here I am, brand spanking new white iPhone 4 user. I have not jailbroke my phone yet, and am still "on the fence" about that, I have always rooted and flashed custom roms on ALL of my android devices as well as my Winmo devices before that. The iPhone 4 just does............WORK out of the box, so far I can't put it down!!

I hope to learn from your forum and thank all the moderators and administrators for your hard work that I know it takes to maintain a site/forum such as this. :)

Welcome to the site. I echo your sentiments on how the iPhone just "works".

As far as jailbreaking, I did it; but that's just because I am an IT guy and I like to feel like I have "admin" access to all of my devices.

Yea I know what you mean...my fiancé is IT guy also....I feel he will have me talked into it before long! He has yet to make switch but is next month when next upgrade is available! Lol

Welcome,

Never owned any droids myself, always been iPhones for me...