What's new

New iPad hugger

Raw

Reaction score
Hello people. I am a longtime pocket pc & smartphone user. I moved up to android and been with them for years. I am a big music fan and have always had a iPod and use iTunes. So I did not go with the prime as most of my friends thought I would. I wanted to play around with something new. I've done a lot with android and iOS is going to be my new project.
I bought the New iPad a.k.a. iPad 3 64gb wifi only because I have a rooted Droid Bionic with hotspot unlocked so i did not see any point in getting iPad 4g since I always have my phone on me.
I only miss one thing and that is widgets. I'm hoping I'll get over it but I've been with winmo and android for so long that I've never grown accustomed to them. I had two minor problem with transferring music to my iPad and that was the fact I was losing artwork and had split albums. I am anal retentive and have slight OCD when it comes to things like that. I found out why I lost artwork and it had something to do with converting music to 128kbps before transferring to iPad. I turned that off and got my album covers. The split album... no fix so I removed it from my iPad.

All bull aside... I've always had much respect for apple and I love my iPad and find myself hugging it without even knowing.

Welcome, hopefully there will be a jailbreak for the "new" iPad soon enough. Then you will have access to the customizing features like android. I made the switch about 6 months ago and couldn't be happier.