What's new

New from Minnesota

tman065

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just got my first iphone on Tuesday of this past week (4S). I started with a Motorola Q WinMo phone on 1X, moved on to a Samsung Saga WinMo phone when Verizon bought out my local cellular company. Since then I've owned two different Android devices: an original Droid, and then a DroidX. I went through FOUR Droids and TWO DroidX's due to phone malfunctions that were manufacture issues.

I look forward to having a phone that doesn't suck - from a manufacturing standpoint. (Can I say that here?)

I am heavily integrated into Google services such as email, calendar, and tasks. Trying to find support for those has been my biggest concern with the new phone. Learning how to magage setttings and features is still a challenge. I do miss the ability to customize the little things like on my Android phones.

I LOVE how responsive the phone is. No lag at all. It's amazing. Battery life is better, although I miss not being able to swap batteries (I start sweating at 30%). The upside is that my iPhone seems to charge very quickly. 1/2 hour on the charger will get me through the rest of my day.

My first project is to look for aftermarket accessories so I don't go broke buying spare chargers. Any hints? (gonna try the search feature before I ask a really stupid question..)

tman065

Chargers cost pennies for the iPhone

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

Who are the reputable manufacturers for aftermarket products? Unfortunately, this is my first Apple product and I'm completely unfamiliar with this universe.

Oh, and thanks for replying!

Last edited: