What's new

New iPhone Recruit!

PsYcHoNeWb

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thought I would pop in and introduce myself to the forum! I am a new iPhone user, just got my Verizon white iPhone 4 last Sunday and I haven't been able to put this baby down! Especially after I already jailbroke my iPhone and themed it up!

I am a long time Droid user... name any of the popular Androids on Verizon, and I probably had it. The last straw with Android phones for me was the HTC Thunderbolt. Mind you it was a good phone, but battery life was PITIFUL! And all Android where generally like that and since I work and go to school pretty much every day, I can't have the time to sit there an wait for it to charge all the time.

But that's not why I am here now is it... I may be new to the iPhone community, but I have been around a lot of forums back when I was an Android user and I hope that I can participate and provide helpful information!

Hey everyone,

Thought I would pop in and introduce myself to the forum! I am a new iPhone user, just got my Verizon white iPhone 4 last Sunday and I haven't been able to put this baby down! Especially after I already jailbroke my iPhone and themed it up!

I am a long time Droid user... name any of the popular Androids on Verizon, and I probably had it. The last straw with Android phones for me was the HTC Thunderbolt. Mind you it was a good phone, but battery life was PITIFUL! And all Android where generally like that and since I work and go to school pretty much every day, I can't have the time to sit there an wait for it to charge all the time.

But that's not why I am here now is it... I may be new to the iPhone community, but I have been around a lot of forums back when I was an Android user and I hope that I can participate and provide helpful information!

hello and welcome to the forum!

i know exactly what you mean, i couldent put mine down for ages then i jailbroke and i was using it until it would run out of battery then again on the charger for hours non stop..

Unleashed said:

i know exactly what you mean, i couldent put mine down for ages then i jailbroke and i was using it until it would run out of battery then again on the charger for hours non stop..

So how do a jailbreak ?

Unleashed said:

So how do a jailbreak ?

check the hacking section for tutorials