What's new

Pod2g now has all 5.1 exploits needed and is working on bypassing ASLR

Correct... you'll still need SHSH's saved in order to downgrade.
But remember - if you've "ever" been JB'ed then Cydia has been saving your blobs FOR YOU. 95% of us have our blobs saved by Cydia without ever having done anything to save them ourselves. I'll bet his are already saved. I've never used Tiny Umbrella to save blobs ever and I've always been able to downgrade whenever I wanted.

Well I sure hope cydia saved mine I'll be sad.. );

chadx9 said:
Well I sure hope cydia saved mine I'll be sad.. );

It will it will...it always does. You won't see it on top of the Cydia home page a first, but it will show there eventually. Cydia always saved SHSH for whatever iOS is being signed at the moment...

Alright I hope so thanks a lot
I hope they come out with this jb soon!

Is the untethered jb for a4 devices available yet? I only see everyone talking about the 4s and iPad 3 not the iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the untethered jb for a4 devices available yet? I only see everyone talking about the 4s and iPad 3 not the iPhone 4.
From what I've seen.... pod2g has tweeted that he has his iPhone 4 running 5.1 Untethered. It hasn't been released to the public yet, though.

@pod2g: If it works on iPad 3 and iPhone 4, I can say it'll work on any device. The ATV3 may be out tho… :/

Hey. iPad 3,1 running iOS 5.1 untethered. Next on the list: stabilizing the payload, then trying 5.1.1. !!!!!!! This is good this is real good! Getting closer

my phone

Okay but what about the 4s I dont hear anything about that. /:

Okay but what about the 4s I dont hear anything about that. /:

It's in the tweet he said that if it works on the ipad3 and iPhone 4 then it will work on everything expect maybe the apple tv 3

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

looks like we are one step closer now we have to wait for dev team to come up with a jailbreak program