Pod2g now has all 5.1 exploits needed and is working on bypassing ASLR

Sorry guys he has tweeted again and says basically at minimum it will be a few weeks before he releases the jailbreak


Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
 
Does Cydia remember all of my purchased tweaks/themes through a restore and re-jailbreak? When I want to re-download them again after a new jailbreak will it know me?
 
Does Cydia remember all of my purchased tweaks/themes through a restore and re-jailbreak? When I want to re-download them again after a new jailbreak will it know me?

it will remember your account and al your purchases, the bigger problem I found is remembering what I downloaded before lol but you wont be asked to pay again
 
Sorry guys he has tweeted again and says basically at minimum it will be a few weeks before he releases the jailbreak


Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

They are waiting to see what is announced at WWDC for iOS 6 and if an iOS 6 Beta will be released soon after. Makes perfect sense.
 
If it works on iPad 3 then more than likely works on 4S because is the same A5 chip
 
If it works on 5.1.1 on one device, it's going to work on 5.1.1 for all devices. Either way, there is now a method to downgrade any device providing you have your SHSH blobs saved, so update if you want. But if you're on a 4S and you're jailbroken on 5.0.1 you'll want to wait until the jailbreak is released before updating.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top