GASH
New Member
pianoman said:But on what device? This thread's getting very confusing with all the unidentified "pronouns".. ( it, etc) lol!
If it works on 5.1.1 it'll work on all A5 if I'm not mistaken? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
my phone
pianoman said:But on what device? This thread's getting very confusing with all the unidentified "pronouns".. ( it, etc) lol!
GASH said:If it works on 5.1.1 it'll work on all A5 if I'm not mistaken? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
my phone
@pod2g: Thanks to awesome work of @planetbeing and @pimskeks, we're near ready for a release. Now it's a matter of days.
hinds90 said:A jailbreak release?
A jailbreak release?
I sure hope it's a Greenp0ison install. They have SO much easier a delivery system than either Redsn0w or Sn0wbreeze. Here's to hoping for an Absinthe"2"?if there are no un expected problems in the next few days then thats when we should expect a release as it states in pod2's tweet
Are you positive that the AT&T (GSM) 4G iPad 3 won't be supported? You only list the CDMA (Verizon) version.Here is the list of devices that are known to work for sure:
● iPhone 3Gs
● iPhone 4
● iPhone 4 CDMA
● iPhone 4S
● iPad 1
● iPad 2 Wifi
● iPad 2 GSM
● iPad 2 CDMA
● iPad 3 Wifi
● iPad 3 CDMA
● iPod 3G
● iPod 4G
pianoman said:Are you positive that the AT&T (GSM) 4G iPad 3 won't be supported? You only list the CDMA (Verizon) version.
And I thought iPhone 4s' and iPad 2 & 3 cellular units were dual GSM/CDMA architectures. No so?
* All info below is tentative and subject to last minute refinements
*@pod2g's 5.1.1 jailbreak+untether is working out great. All devices are covered except for AppleTV3,1, which currently has no path for jailbreaking.
- the initial 5.1.1 plan used a kernel exploit from @westbaer which unfortunately precluded use in iPod3,1 and iPhone2,1
- @planetbeing stepped up and provided a kernel exploit that covers both of those. Those two JBers are the bomb!
* The 5.1.1 A5 JB is very similar to the A5 5.0.1 JB. @pimskeks has done a tremendous job supporting both 5.0.1 and 5.1.1 in absinthe
* Similar to 5.0.1, there will also be a 5.1.1 CLI "cinject" binary and redsn0w version of the 5.1.1 JB+untether. Absinthe, cinject, and redsn0w will all provide the same JB in different fashions.
- timing is indeterminate. Plans are for this week, but a number of factors can influence that.
* For those wishing to donate, we've set up a new 5.1.1 paypal
* Please don't pirate AppStore apps (seriously, please do not).
Does this also include those on 5.1? I haven't upgraded to 5.1.1 yet
Dthom said:Does this also include those on 5.1? I haven't upgraded to 5.1.1 yet