What's new

Pod2g now has all 5.1 exploits needed and is working on bypassing ASLR

i wish it would come out tomorrow. most likely the servers will be down to the high amount of traffic. it will give me time over the weekend to hopefully be able to download it

I doubt it will be out tomorrow, they still need to add support for iPad2,4 plus the Hack in The Box conference doesn't start till Friday and that was the rumored day of release. I would guess Friday at the earliest.

So does anyone have an idea when its gonna be out?

Is he the only one who does the JB 5.1.1?

There is only speculation on the release date there is not real eta on it

And there is people helping thats why he gives credit where earned.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

Is he the only one who does the JB 5.1.1?

well pod2g usually gives the other devs the jb so they can implement it in their tool such as pwnage tool and redsn0w and then over to posixninja for greenpoison or last time they just added a pack to cydia that made a tethered jb un tethered.. it wont take long now though for a release.

+ if I can get to the file early I will upload it to a file sharing site so any one here can grab it with out worrying about the devs site crashing

Now that would be amazing if you could pull that off Unleashed!! :)

I have pulled it off a few times where the dev would post links in irc before posting them on his blog.. so here is to hoping..

Organizers of the Hack in the Box Security Conference just announced 1-day passes for May 25th for the HitBSecConf 2012, currently being held at the Okura Hotel in Amsterdam. It has been announced that pod2g and the Chronic Dev Team will be releasing Absinthe 2.0, the untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.1.1 at the event.

I have pulled it off a few times where the dev would post links in irc before posting them on his blog.. so here is to hoping..

Organizers of the Hack in the Box Security Conference just announced 1-day passes for May 25th for the HitBSecConf 2012, currently being held at the Okura Hotel in Amsterdam. It has been announced that pod2g and the Chronic Dev Team will be releasing Absinthe 2.0, the untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.1.1 at the event.

Time to take a bottle of unisom and wake up tomorrow to the release. Jk
What time is this happening (conference) est?

Time to take a bottle of unisom and wake up tomorrow to the release. Jk
What time is this happening (conference) est?

sounds good.. well the sleep part any way... so tired atm

the dream team’s jailbreak session isn’t scheduled to start until 11:30am CET (5:30am EST) in which the team will discuss the Corona jailbreak, followed by the session on the Absinthe jailbreak at 1:30am CET (7:30am EST).

so give it a few hours after it starts.. maybe sooner and thats if all goes well so try not get your hopes up.

Np. I'll be checking around 730am and 8am.
Try to snatch it when it comes out.
This will be my first time jailbreaking
Actually came from rooting androids 3 weeks ago
Now on iPhone