My seetings menu is gone

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreaking' started by xavier1970, Jul 27, 2013.

1. xavier1970

xavier1970 New Member

Hi guys As the tiltle speaks for itself my iPhone 4 lost the settings menu. I installed an app and it didnt work but it did messed up my phone. I have iOS 6.0. I´d like restore with same version because iOS 6.1.3 is not jailbreakable yet but I dont have any blobs saved. Now my questions is, if I create a custom firmware getting the blobs with iFaith and stiching them to the iOS, will I be able to restore with iTunes eventhough Apple is not signing this version? I´d apreciatte all help you guys can provide me

2. willerz2

willerz2 Super Moderator Staff Member

6.1.3 is tethered or semi-tethered for the iPhone 4. Alternatively, you can use Semi-Restore (option 3) in this.

3. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Blobs are device specific and blobs from another device will never work. I'm afraid you're stuck on iOS 6.1.3, with only the tethered jailbreaking option mentioned by willerz2.

4. Jmills87

Jmills87 Well-Known Member

To me it sounds like they are still on 6.0 and just asking if they can re-restore 6.0 using iFaith. The answer is yes, if you dump your 6.0 blobs and create a pre-stitched firmware using iFaith you can restore 6.0. You could also try using iLEX RAT or Semi-Restore.