What's new

My seetings menu is gone

xavier1970

Reaction score
Hi guys As the tiltle speaks for itself my iPhone 4 lost the settings menu. I installed an app and it didnt work but it did messed up my phone. I have iOS 6.0. I´d like restore with same version because iOS 6.1.3 is not jailbreakable yet but I dont have any blobs saved. Now my questions is, if I create a custom firmware getting the blobs with iFaith and stiching them to the iOS, will I be able to restore with iTunes eventhough Apple is not signing this version? I´d apreciatte all help you guys can provide me

6.1.3 is tethered or semi-tethered for the iPhone 4. Alternatively, you can use Semi-Restore (option 3) in this.

Hi guys As the tiltle speaks for itself my iPhone 4 lost the settings menu. I installed an app and it didnt work but it did messed up my phone. I have iOS 6.0. I´d like restore with same version because iOS 6.1.3 is not jailbreakable yet but I dont have any blobs saved. Now my questions is, if I create a custom firmware getting the blobs with iFaith and stiching them to the iOS, will I be able to restore with iTunes eventhough Apple is not signing this version? I´d apreciatte all help you guys can provide me

Blobs are device specific and blobs from another device will never work. I'm afraid you're stuck on iOS 6.1.3, with only the tethered jailbreaking option mentioned by willerz2.

To me it sounds like they are still on 6.0 and just asking if they can re-restore 6.0 using iFaith. The answer is yes, if you dump your 6.0 blobs and create a pre-stitched firmware using iFaith you can restore 6.0. You could also try using iLEX RAT or Semi-Restore.