What's new

IPhone X - First thoughts

Assistive Touch is awesome and very customizable... You can use it to set up screen shots, to restart your device or to just lock the screen. Many, many uses - this feature was one that helped in my transition from Android lol...
I agree! It has so many uses makes it easier to shortcut actions.. plus it's not in the way.. It's a must have for me... I use side controls on my Android and this is closest thing on the iOS side

6a0fa4f237cb39275c96f2f34afd57b8.jpg

^ I'm truly liking this phone.

I will.

I'm currently paying off the 2XL. Then I'll work on the X. I'm sure if I wait a month or two it will be much easier to snag one.
I gotta tell ya.. I love love my Pixel 2 XL really a joy to use.. I'm looking forward as I stated somewhere either here or our other forums to be lucky to use both phones once my iPhone X joins the family..

I can understand being concerned if a picture could fool it, but I wouldn't be so concerned about an identical twin.

The likelihood someone pays an identical twin to break into your phone to see pictures that you likely already posted on social media already, is very rare.

The person that goes "I was about to buy the phone but when I heard that it can be fooled by an identical twin, that I don't have, is why I changed my mind", was looking for an excuse not to buy it anyway.

I can understand being concerned if a picture could fool it, but I wouldn't be so concerned about an identical twin.

The likelihood someone pays an identical twin to break into your phone to see pictures that you likely already posted on social media already, is very rare.

The person that goes "I was about to buy the phone but when I heard that it can be fooled by an identical twin, that I don't have, is why I changed my mind", was looking for an excuse not to buy it anyway.

Yeah... identical twins being able to get in each other’s phones wouldn’t stop me.
I’m looking forward to ordering my X later this month!

I have the iphone x since friday.
First impression face id is gooooood.
Works perfect, inside or outside, in the dark or when there is light.
The screen is also awesome, i have true tone, so the screen constantly adaptes on your surroundings.
Also today compared the iphone x against my colleagues samsung S8.
We played a identical video from YT and everyone aggreed that somehow the iphone had a better screen when playing the video.
Everyone was surprised actually including myself.

Also the design of the X is awesome (space grey here)
It’s a shame to put a case on it sadly.

So far i’m liking the iphone X a lot, however i don’t feel that the iphone X is worth 1160 euro’s (1347$ approx.)

I have the iphone x since friday.
First impression face id is gooooood.
Works perfect, inside or outside, in the dark or when there is light.
The screen is also awesome, i have true tone, so the screen constantly adaptes on your surroundings.
Also today compared the iphone x against my colleagues samsung S8.
We played a identical video from YT and everyone aggreed that somehow the iphone had a better screen when playing the video.
Everyone was surprised actually including myself.

Also the design of the X is awesome (space grey here)
It’s a shame to put a case on it sadly.

So far i’m liking the iphone X a lot, however i don’t feel that the iphone X is worth 1160 euro’s (1347$ approx.)
Congrats, I agree it's a shame to case it.. but too dangerous otherwise