What's new

IPhone X - First thoughts

Bkdodger

Reaction score
I figured while a few of us wait patiently we might like to see a few first thoughts, reviews, tips...so if you find something good share it..

When I first saw this thread pop up in my TT I thought it was a df thread, as I was about to post the unboxing my Mkhb. So I was like, looks like someone beat me to it.

I think one thing we have to be patient with this phone design is waiting on apps to update to take advantage of the whole screen. I have seen a few videos with viewing area shrunk with space not utilized

I think one thing we have to be patient with this phone design is waiting on apps to update to take advantage of the whole screen. I have seen a few videos with viewing area shrunk with space not utilized
The same thing happened when the iPhone 5 came out. The older apps has black bands at the top and bottom of the screen if they hadn't been updated to take advantage of the larger iPhone 5 screen.

The same thing happened when the iPhone 5 came out. The older apps has black bands at the top and bottom of the screen if they hadn't been updated to take advantage of the larger iPhone 5 screen.
Yup.. hopefully this time they speed up updates

Got my case yesterday. OMG I cannot WAIT for this phone! The case size feels perfect.

Here's a preview of my video I'll be putting up tomorrow.
White Case = iPhone 6-8 Plus
Tan Case = iPhone X
Black Case = iPhone 4-SE
(Crud. Just realized I forgot to put the iPhone 6-8 case in the picture. It would have fit between the SE and X.)