What's new

First Post!

k_smitty74

Reaction score
Whats up everybody!

Today I got my first iPhone. I have been an android user for the past few years and just thought i might be missing out on something so I have decided to make the switch.

I went with the iPhone 4 instead of the 4S...the new features the 4s had just didnt seem to appeal to me.

Are there any apps i should download, any tips or trick for using this phone? Any and all input will be greatly appreciated. :)

Welcome, former droider myself and am very happy with the choice. If you had any favorite apps on droid they are more than likely available for the iPhone as well. If you begin to miss any of the customization features of android look into jailbreaking also (I know I did at first). Just browse the app store and especially top charts to see what is hot right now. Enjoy

Its always good to go for the newest version especially if its your first ios device but the 4 is still good.. I did not get the 4S either but because I had the 4 from release day..

any way welcome to the forum :)

welcome to the forum! there are thousands of cool apps there. specially games. just take a look at some threads, you'll find some :)