What's new

iPhone X the best iPhone without a doubt!

I thought it was safe to post because all you Americans would be fast asleep, its lunchtime here in London, I'm bored I may go outside and drop my iPhone 10 onto concrete to test if it's strong :)
Lol! Good luck with that![emoji85]

Yeah, I saw that and that’s why I wished you good luck. Lol!
Good question.

Lol! I don’t have AirPods.[emoji12]
Get you a pair. Seriously. You'll love them! Well, if you like the earbuds that came with the phone, then you'll love them. If you hate the earbuds that came with the phone, then forget I said anything.

Get you a pair. Seriously. You'll love them! Well, if you like the earbuds that came with the phone, then you'll love them. If you hate the earbuds that came with the phone, then forget I said anything.

I’m gonna have to get a pair. I love the earbuds. Only thing I ever use but definitely need to go wireless.

I must say I love my iPhone X BUT I miss the width of the 7 plus, I find that I have to read quite a lot of things in landscape mode to be able to increase the font, maybe its an age thing but hey ho :)

I also think the advertising was misleading about edge to edge screen, first you have the notch then you have the wide bezel, so NO it's NOT 'edge to edge' so why do they lie? They would sell just as many by being honest. I did know this when I bought it but that's not the point, they are playing with words!

As mentioned above the screen size they claim is also misleading as they have created a long narrow phone, they don't compare the actual total viewing area compared to their other phones, that did fool me but I'm getting over it as there are a lot of plus points.

Apart from that all seems well so far.

The width is very slight and yes it’s longer so yes the screen on the iPhone X is bigger i was actually doing some books comparing the two . if you want to you can make the words bigger and make the font bold since the screen is longer you can read a larger font . It is actually how Samsung is doing there screens.