What's new

iPhone 4S reviews

Well I'm very pleased with the 4s, I purchased the first iPhone years ago when it was released and I liked it, since then I've had a few phones most recent Evo 4g and I liked it and was skeptical on replacing it with the iPhone. Everything's own is apple so the decision to get the 4s was based upon quality of apples products, also my battery life was terrible with the Evo so this jump was cool with me. I just purchased my 4s last night so with less then 24 hrs in I like it so far, and I would suggest into anyone on the fence because I was I that position since then phone was released but
Sat night I gave in

I am VERY happy with the new 4S, it does everything and more than i had expected it to do. The only way i would change is if the new generation Iphone were to come out.

jbs06civicsi said:
I am VERY happy with the new 4S, it does everything and more than i had expected it to do. The only way i would change is if the new generation Iphone were to come out.

I agree.

NewdestinyX said:
+1 - except for minor issues with the battery drain.

I agree on that one too. Hopefully the patch is on the way.

There is a huge difference between the bluetooth radio or antenna on my iphone 4 and the one on my 4s. My Ford SUV came equiped with an auto starter which I live by. With my iphone 4 I can send and receive calls while in my house even with the car running outside. The other day I auto started my car and was the furthest point in my home you can get from my SUV and my phone was connected to Sync in my car! I leave vibrate on with the ringer and I fellt the vibration but didn't hear the phone ring. I looked at the phone and there where tabs to either answer the phone by pressing phone or using sync. Once again i'm amazed with what the 4s can do. Plus listening to music using the bluetooth connect in Sync other that the optional wire sounds the same, crytal clear. Unfortunately Siri doesn't work with when you try to use it through the built in microphones in the car that Sync uses but voice calls work very well both on the receiving and talking sides

RandyM

Bought my yesterday .So far :
Design 5*
Speed 5*
Voice Quality 5*
Camera 5*
Battery life still testing but so far 5*